Did you mean: 
Business Seller Board
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Womens coat woes

Any other clothing retailer experience this that even when full measurements are provided, the return ratios of women's coats is always really high for sizing issues? We had almost 100 returns last year. Around 90 of them were women's coats for sizin...

SEND OFFERS - not sending

Anyone else noticed they are not getting an response from buyers when you send out offers? As a rule i normally get about a 1 in 5 purchase but the last few months i have not had a single bite off any offers, even sending out 15% off.TBH i have not t...

Posted late ?

I recently had a buyer open INR claim.2 days later tracking showed delivered.So I won the INR case and was paid.However I got a stroppy note from ebay saying item was posted late.This isnt true as I always post same day if before 5pm and next day if ...

ebay Cancelled Sale

Hi. I received a message from ebay cancelling a sale for my security. The buyer had zero feedback and message stated buyer was no longer a registered user. It went on to say do not send goods etc, I have no problem with this. My concern is that the b...

FYC Film and TV Promos

Does anybody know if it is safe to sell FYC TV/film promos, without getting a legal letter from TV networks? I have about a dozen from the 2015 Emmy's, I think they were issued by SAG to their members in the USA. I have Netflix, Showtime, ABC, AMC an...

Multi Buy Discount

Morning all,Just doing some listing maintenance and struggling with the Multi Buy Discount feature.Has is been changed? Is there an eBay update? Checked new and old listings but the Multi Buy seems to have vanished!Thanks,

Buyers asking too much ?

I sold a model railway DCC controller.The buyer got in touch saying he didnt understand how to make it work.The item comes with full instructions on how to operate it.I told the buyer this but he wanted me to tell him how to control his loco and acce...