Did you mean: 
Business Seller Board
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

EBay Royal Mail tracking seriously wrong

Parcel sent Royal Mail. Apparently address was wrong and not delivered. . EBay tracking says posted back to me and I received it today.Actual Royal Mail tracking says delivered and signed for by recipient. The buyer contacted me to tell me that she h...

Late delivery defects & proof of postings

marco@ebay anita@ebay katie@ebayEbay have once again stopped accepting post office proof of posting receipts as evidence that my untracked items were despatched on time. Namely large letters that are sent untracked but have a delivery scan. As they a...

Payments total before fees

I'm trying to find the fees that I paid on each payment so I can record them as expenses in Xero accounting software.I've searched everywhere and can only find the nett payment sent to my bank. Thanks in advance.

eBay Authenticity Guarantee - Forced Postage Costs

So footwear listings that fall into the Authenticity Guarantee programme will now have their postage policies overridden by eBay who will charge a flat rate of £8.95 to customers. Sellers will be offered a free DPD label but have to drop the item off...

User avatar by Contributor
  • 7 replies
  • 7 kudos

Royal Mail

On the news it has been reported that Royal Mail may drop letter delivery to three days a week. This is going to be a disaster if allowed, both for sellers and eBay. I will definitely be phasing out my card stock

Lost international signed - comp. refused?

I sent an item to Australia last year, large letter, international signed. It tracked to the 'leaving the country' stage then nothing more. Contacted RM, nothing they could do so I was advised to open a claim. Just heard that the claim has been refus...

Free Postage vs Charging for delivery

HiI've recently changed my eBay account over to a business account (what a nightmare!)I've been happily selling away over the past couple of years, and I ALWAYS offered free postage as I think it makes the item more attractive.But now that I have to ...

• 16 replies
  • 0 kudos

Pallet deliveries.

We sell bulky building items that are usually delivered on pallets.I cant see how you can calculate delivery costs for the buyer, for such items. They will vary greatly according to weight and delivery address. Each transaction will be different.Does...

Late Postage Defects - is this right?

I'm a little bit amazed with my experience today in trying to appeal a couple of late postage defects. Both of these defects were Royal Mail Large Letters, 2nd Class, so full tracking is not included, but there is confirmation of delivery at the othe...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos