Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Business Seller Board
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Empty Tracked Royal Mail Brown Letter Envelope sent to our Return Address ??? Is this a scam?

Hi There, I received an A5 size Brown Envelope today. It was sent via Royal Mail Tracked 48 to our Returns Address. There is an empty A4 paper in it and no other info. Not sure who sent it since there is no address apart from my address on it. I chec...

Dispatch once a week?

Hello, I am setting up an eBay account for a charity that I work for. At the moment, we will only be able to dispatch on Tuesdays. I can't find any information about whether this is allowed. Or does it need to be dispatched on the day of the payment ...

Parcel shop drop off sizes for Yodel issue

I've just dropped off some parcels at my Morrisons local and they have been told by their Yodel collection driver that they can't accept large parcels any moreI asked her to explain how big a larger parcel was and she said that one that was like a la...

Irish customs & IOSS

Aside from all the 'ebay is a truly awful selling site' posts (most of which I 100% agree with and am doing a staged, planned withdrawal), has anyone had any issues with sales and post to the Republic of Ireland? My last two have been returned (over ...

eBay's false estimated delivery dates, now several messages from buyers not happy.

I have been going on about this issue like a broken record. I have reported it several times and even been on the community chat several times. Ebay claim the EDD's are working fine. They are not. Ebay are giving buyers delivery dates as same day del...

Any way to allow postage to New Zealand?

I'm sure I used to offer postage to New Zealand, but I've just been contacted by a potential customer who is unable to buy, and indeed it seems New Zealand is not selectable as a postage destination. I'm reluctant to use 'Worldwide' and rely on eBay ...

postal surcharges not pulling thorugh

We have a delivery rate table with surcharges for places like Channel Islands. This table is applied to our postage policy. However, our customers do not seem to see these surcharges are are being offered free shipping instead. In our postage policy,...

tracking not updating again

since Monday of this week all items I have sent , mainly using evri but also a couple of royal mail, have not updated on the tracking information, no delivery notices, have contacted customer support yesturday but don't think it was taken seriously ,...

Estimated delivery dates (yes again)

I know this has been done to death and eBay staff just repeat the 'working as intended' mantra but this simply can't be right. I bought something from a seller I get supplies from more than a week ago and it's still not arrived. I realise delays are ...

Postage Refunds Narrative - new system

The postage i charge is £3.00 - i dont understand what ebay's new refund process is about - Purchase price £1.75, Postage £1.25. Very curious, trust deminishing rapidly. Review refundTotal refund to buyer£3.00Refund summaryRefund summaryTransaction d...

UK Listings Not Displaying on eBay US

As requested by anita@ebay this is a new thread on the topic. I have somewhere in the region of 480 items listed on my eBay UK store. They are all listed with worldwide shipping via eBay GSP. If I go to https://ebay.co.uk/str/superchallenge I see the...

superchallenge_0-1700056121054.png superchallenge_1-1700056146103.png superchallenge_2-1700056344550.png