Did you mean: 
Business Seller Board
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Selling limit tech issue

I have just tried to increase stock on a listing to get the error below. I am no where near my item or selling limit: We’ve noticed that you have been selling more on eBay. We want to ensure you continue to increase your sales successfully. If you’d ...

Reply to Messages

Maybe a slightly weird question, but is anyone having an issue when trying to respond to questions from customers where you have to type really slowly into the text box otherwise letters drop out from your message? Maybe it's a tech issue on my side ...

Is there an easy way to work out if basic shop or pay as you go is better? reducing listings

I have cut my hours with my ebay store and my sales/listings have slowed a lot. I currently have a basic store subscription. I am not sure if it is worth dropping down to pay as you go. but considering I have some items that I can sit in for up to a ...

Resolved! £10.00 MONTHLY VOUCHER AS A BUSINESS SELLER

Hi I have never used any of them as they all state that you HAVE to use PayPal. This is forcing a Ebay seller to go through Ebay. I do not like been only given one choice. That is totally wrong. What if I said to the powers in Ebay that they only hav...

eBay Premium Service benefits

anita@ebay As per your comment on the 17/11 from the weekly chat 1/11 where you mentioned to me that you had heard back from the team and that its all been fixed, sadly to my shock and amazement its not fixed, I am still not getting the premium benef...

Ebay of the future... The perhaps not so bonkers idea of levelling up for business sellers

Over the past few weeks I have been asking some of my customers, "why do you buy from me and ebay". The general consensus is that they trust our listings and descriptions and they find ebay 'cheap'. However one of the odd things that came out of thes...

Resolved! How do I create a VAT invoice for a buyer?

I am a recently VAT registered seller and so now I'm obligated to provide VAT invoices on request. How do i do this? I know there was once a way to do it through PayPal when the two were combined, but now that we get paid through eBay payments, I hav...

sales

Good Morning all Has any one elses sales dropped sales my sales have gone from 5/6 aday to nearly 0 in the last to weeks

User avatar by Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

SEND OFFERS - not sending

Anyone else noticed they are not getting an response from buyers when you send out offers? As a rule i normally get about a 1 in 5 purchase but the last few months i have not had a single bite off any offers, even sending out 15% off.TBH i have not t...

Call from eBay??

Just had a call on one of the mobile phones linked to the account when eBay made us add them for the OTP'sThey are not supposed to be calling them, they are supposed to be calling our landline that is on the account...She said she was from eBay and w...

Being Spam Reported

one of my ebay listings keeps getting taken down for not following "contact information policy" this is because i have a card with my ebay name on, which many other sellers do and i use purley so my photos dont get stolen, this listing, as it is very...

Late delivery defects & proof of postings

marco@ebay anita@ebay katie@ebayEbay have once again stopped accepting post office proof of posting receipts as evidence that my untracked items were despatched on time. Namely large letters that are sent untracked but have a delivery scan. As they a...