Reply to Messages

Maybe a slightly weird question, but is anyone having an issue when trying to respond to questions from customers where you have to type really slowly into the text box otherwise letters drop out from your message? Maybe it's a tech issue on my side but it is only happening on the "Reply to Messages" function. It's a minor issue but a really annoying one as you have to wait for each letter to appear before you can type the next one.

Feels a bit like I've been on the grog.

Message 1 of 6
See Most Recent
5 REPLIES 5

Reply to Messages

Yes I have had this same issue but it has only affected me when responding to messages in open item not receive cases. I have had to type my replies into MS Word and copy and paste them into Ebay.

To be honest I see so many issues all the time with so much now I have just come to accept that its becoming more time consuming and difficult to perform simple functions on the site...

Message 2 of 6
See Most Recent

Reply to Messages

@vintagewatchpart   @cardhawkuk 

Are you using a spellchecker ?. ... Grammarly  has been reported as causing the issues you describe.

Message 3 of 6
See Most Recent

Reply to Messages

Yes i have had the same problem also, it has been coming and going over the last few weeks. I am not using any spell checkers. It really gitched out this afternoon at about 4pm ish.

Message 4 of 6
See Most Recent

Reply to Messages

That is exactly the same scenario I see the issue ie responding to an item not received case. I don't think I have had one of those in over a year so would never have noticed it before, but yesterday I had one and now today I have two more (both from the same buyer based in Italy)

As you say there are so many other glitches in the system that it's not worth worrying about, it was more I wanted assurance my tech wasn't about to melt down on me.

Message 5 of 6
See Most Recent

Reply to Messages

No I don't use spellcheckers, but thanks for responding

Message 6 of 6
See Most Recent
Got business selling related questions? Start here: