Did you mean: 
Business Seller Board
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay's unrealistic timeframes

Hello everyone,Is anyone else noticing this week that eBay's usual unrealistic timeframes have got even more unrealistic this week?? Some of my customers have been told this week that their item will get to UK address within two days (2nd class post ...

Business sellers contacting eBay Customer Service by email, are no longer to be treated with respect

I have tried really hard, as a busines seller, to contact eBay UK regarding issues (I call them complaints) during the past 6 months by email. It was once a positive action to take, but alas another change by eBay means that the emails now go unread ...

Delays due to adverse weather conditions

I have seen a spike in item not received cases against me and my late delivery defects have soared due to Due to extreme weather this was out of my control, heavy snowfall in Northern Ireland where I'm based and rest of UK followed by Storm Isha and ...

Positive news

Some time ago now, Ebay decided to remove the past sales history to sellers.This made life more difficult then it needs to be .I`m glad to say it`s back .Just click on your listing and you should see the history and get a menu of options which make l...

75ce32c4-bdef-40fd-880a-b86fe010b716.png

HMRC TAX REPORTING

In an eBay notification regarding HMRC tax reporting it states that Required reporting should only affect newley registered accounts in 2024 and all accounts in 2025 who pass either of the threshholds. Am I to understand that accounts registered prio...

New message headers changed today - MISLEADING

This morning, eBay changed the message subject headers for sales where the buyer doesn't pay straight away.My first sale today generated the usual 2 messages: - You made the sale for Green Hedgesparrow Jacket- You got paid for Green Hedgesparrow Jack...

Resolved! eBay packaging

Not a moan or anything but does anyone use the eBay packaging? Specifically the padded bubble plastic mailers 160mm x 220mm do any business sellers want some which I will happily send out as I just get them with the 'free' voucher and now have 5 pack...