Did you mean: 
Postage
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New Royal Mail Postage Costs

Hi, I normally use signed for at my local post office. I am thinking of changing to Tracked 48 from next week as the prices seem better. It says you can do this now from a post office but my post office still doesn't know anything about the changes.....

Packlink charge underpaid postage fee £36!

Evening, I'm a new business to eBay and was buying my own postage. Unfortunately an employee who took over for a few days used packlink to purchase a DPD label. Nothing to see here, the delivery was sent on a next day service which was picked up 2 da...

purchase RoyalMail postage lable on eBay before 2nd April

Hi I purchased a RoyalMail postage ( £4.19 ) on eBay and printed before 2nd April and took to the local postoffice on 2nd April that was day of the postage has gone up. ( £ 5 more )Sorry but i'm not get used to all this about the system. My question ...

User avatar by Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Royal Mail Postage increase FYI

I have a leaflet from the Post Office Prices valid from 2 April 2024 However according to Royal Mail on line prices start 8 April 2024https://www.royalmail.com/sites/royalmail.com/files/2024-01/online-price-guide-january-2024-v1.pdf so I'll buy my po...

Resolved! Postage cost changed from agreed option

Out of half a dozen items I've purchased postage for today, I have one item which has increased from £2.94 to over £5, seemingly without rhyme or reason.The item isn't any larger or heavier than other items I've purchased postage for today, and the o...

high cost for fishing rods postage

hi been quoted by parcel force if i send 33£ postage.....seems high to me .....seen others selling postage free and selling items for 50£...theres 3 rods thanks jj-1

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How do I charge a buyer for upgraded postal service (after buyer has paid)?

Hi, I've sold an item listed as Buy It Now, with RM 2nd class postage included. The buyer has asked me if I can send it 1st class (as they want it by Easter), and has offered to pay me the difference, but I don't know how to charge them for the extra...

User avatar by Conversationalist
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Confusion as to Choosing a Carrier

Hello, everyone. I am wondering who, as a general rule, the best carrier is in regards to mailing buyers their items. I often notice strict weight and size restrictions with Royal Mail and if those are not met, postage starts becoming pricy. Yodel se...

Purchase postage issue

When going to purchase a postage lable on a sold item its auto selecting a completely different postage type than what was posted on the advert and doesn't give you to option to change it. My item is listed as Evri 3-5 days @£2.94 for parcel up to 1k...

Packlink 'rip off' postage

Buyers/sellers are being totally ripped off by eBay Packlink and costs have rocketed in recent months. And as for the 'compensation' cover everyone is being stiched up in a blatent rip off and how about this for a classic example. Sell an item for £2...

Resolved! Low Feedback Score on Postage Costs

I never charge people the full postage cost and for a long time I've had 5 star rating. Recently it's gone down to 4.9 which I know is still good but it's unfair. Is there any way I can appeal this or give eBay feedback about the arbitrary low rating...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos