Did you mean: 
Postage
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

evri - location charge

Evri are trying to charge me an extra £2.70 for 'location' charges on 3 differentr parcels, despite this going to 'normal' locations with no restrictions. Has anyone else had this experience?

simple postage.

I have sold more than 600 items on ebay but the postage arrangements seem to have changed. I don't want to set up tables I'm just selling one item for a friend and I want to add UK postage of 6.95 without creating tables and all that stuff, choose my...

Barcoded stamps with Queen’s head are no longer valid?

We posted a card to a relative. Today he got back to us and said that he had to pay £5 to get the card because the new, barcoded stamp with Elizabeth II on it is no longer valid. It has to be a King’s head from now on.I can’t find this announcement a...

Postage Errors from Ebay for 3 months

The postage costs we are setting on listings are then different (lower) on the actual listings, clearly a serious problem.Despite 4 chats with agents in which they acknowledged there is a problem and 3 rude emails, there is zero action or response fr...

Multiple shipping addresses to get cheaper shipping

Buyers are able to have many shipping addresses on their account. Is the practice of changing your primary address between the time of invoice to payment in order to get a cheaper delivery cost a new thing or have I perhaps been lucky up until now? B...

postage refund

I find it unfair that I should refund the original postage when the customer returned with the reason Return reasonChanged my mind