Postage
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

First negative feedback? Is this justified?

Hello all I have just lost my 100% postive feedback. Basically, i posted the customers letter well within the 24 hour dispatch time as advertised by my listing. I opted for a Royal Mail small letter due to cheaper postage than 1st class, tracked etc ...

Resolved! Global shipping program not working

Hi, Wondering if anyone can help me. I use the global shipping programme and have had no problems with it, until now. I sold an item with free UK postage and the buyer is in Turkey. Usually the postage is all dealt with by eBay, but it's not worked t...

parceltogo tracking confusion

i bought an item yesterday , the seller adds tracking today but im confused as it says ready to collect,and also says ready for collectiion january 3 ... im confused as the delivery address is my own home so why is mentioning collection and where am ...

05hudsond4_0-1703888292237.jpeg 05hudsond4_1-1703888303828.jpeg

Return lost in post Royal Mail (Yet Another)

I bought an Item for £60 from a reputable seller. The item was faulty and seller agreed refund in chat. Label received via ebay returns by seller. Item scanned and returned 24/11/23 via local Post Office. When I track item I just get the screen attac...

User avatar by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Difficulty buying postage labels through Ebay

This is my fourth or fifth post on Ebay now about the difficulty I'm having purchasing labels. Can anyone please assist. When I purchase, or try to purchase any postage service, Ebay say they can't take the costs from Paypal, there is nothing wrong w...

Postage Errors from Ebay for 3 months

The postage costs we are setting on listings are then different (lower) on the actual listings, clearly a serious problem.Despite 4 chats with agents in which they acknowledged there is a problem and 3 rude emails, there is zero action or response fr...

No name on postage label

Hi , There is no name on the printed postage label. I've written the buyers name above the address in pen, is this acceptable or does name need to be printed ?

Buyer recived rong item by mistake

Hi all. I sold multiple items one weekend in Dec. I booked all of them to be collected by royal mail with the bring label option. Unfortunately my postie put the same label on 2 parcels. They both went to the USA. The buyer has contacted me to say he...

Evri tracking scam

I have had three items go 'missing' in the last month or so. The last item not received led to my not being granted a refund because the seller AND EBAY said that tracking shows the item was delivered. My local Evri delivery girl, who was brilliant, ...

Item from US to UK marked as delivered but not received

I bought an item from a US seller, my address is in the UK. The listing states "Postage: USPS First Class Mail International / First Class Package International Service". Yesterday afternoon I received an email from eBay saying package has been deliv...

Missed delivery being returned to authenticator

My order was attempted delivery on the 29th dec initially it said redelivery would be attempted on the 30th how ever over night this changed and it says being sent back to pack link . Neither dpd or pack link can give me any further information its j...

Got Postage related questions? Start here: