Seller Central
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay now asking for NI numbers

I set up a new private account not long back for selling off genuinely unwanted goods (as I said before, better off selling them on a private account than paying full fees or watering down the clothing business selling nans old china stuff). 30 sales...

Screenshot_20240615-200405~2.png

Buying from a retailer / ebay asking for receipts

I'd like to ask a basic question. Can I buy eg. 10 items from a retailer. Eg. Poundland/Argos. Then sell them on Ebay (business account). I will own all the items so I'm not advertising first, then buying them afterwards. The items will qualify as ne...

80% promotional offer ending 2099

Hi this must be a blip as I have just accepted the 80% promotional offer today 15-Jun-2024 and it is stating that it finishes 31-Dec-2099 23:59:59, that would be great for this promotion to last 75 years lol

Offering cash on collection but I'm worried

The winning bidder has offered to pay the £400 cash on collection. Im concerned as this buyer has no previous feedback and has said that if it doesn't fit in the car he will return to my home address with another vehicle. He lives over an hour away? ...

User avatar by Contributor
  • 28 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Buyer Hasn't Returned the Majority of the Item

Please can someone advise on how to deal with my buyer. I sold a lego set and the buyer said it was damaged in the post. They sent a picture of some bubble wrap and some of the lego pieces. I asked for a picture of the damaged box (Set was packaged i...

PAYMENT ON HOLD - NEW SELLER

hi community , I have been an ebay member for 3 years and abit I buy on ebay all the time. but sadly I ended up facing a financial difficulty and had to sell my items to make ends meet. sold my items on the 8th of june.. and the payments have been on...

Can't access my drafts

Hi,While sorting some listings today I am having problems accessing my drafts. The five that show up on my selling page open ok but when I press Manage none of the listings open. I just get We're sorry - there was an error. Unknown error. Is anyone e...

Problems with buying postage

Hi, Has anybody had a problem with buying postage in bulk today. It takes me to the page with all my orders on and then when I try to select which service I'd like it's just a blank page. I've shut my computer down and I'm unsure if you can buy in bu...

PAYMENTS ON HOLD NEW SELLER

HELLO PEOPLE. IM HERE TO OFFER MY HELP AND ADVICE TO ANYONE WHO HAS BEEN WRONGFULLY TREATED BY EBAY , SUCH AS HAVING FUNDS NOT RELEASED FOR NO REASON AND OTHER SIMILAR ISSUES. BUT THE FIRST MOST IMPORTANT THING TODO IS CONTACT THR OMBUDSMAN AND ITS A...

User avatar by Contributor
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

So called Banned items

I recently listed a couple of .303 clips, some parade rounds (wooden bullets) and some other casings. These were listed in the Militaria section. The listing has been removed as I was attempting to sell a banned item apparently. Well, I get the fact ...

Got selling related questions? Start here:
Most Helpful Authors