Family, Home and Garden
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

I'm a jammy devil.....

OH gave me two £20 vouchers he got from Mr T's after he got his car insurance, and I had a £6 voucher come in the post. I also got a voucher in work from a woman doing a promotion for free 4 pack of flavoured fizzy water!!!so my £78 shop cost me........

happy dancing smiley.gif

hecky hecky thump!!!!!

I've just had the shift from hell. Everyone is in a bad mood, all through the store, night staff grizzling at us for being in the way, well I can't help that...it's my job!!!my boss in a snit as there aren't enough of us and two staff have just dropp...

what now???????

have you seen the new box that comes up when you run your mouse over a title thread?.....so is that the reason why it's been dicky all last week?

Aquilegia seeds

Thats it they are nearly ready, I have them in a paper bag and they are popping nicely. Any one who wants some, leave your name on this thread and I will post them off to you. Just to remind you what they look like. They should be a bluey white when ...

P1016140.JPG

Are CD's out of fashion?

Have I missed something??? I have noticed that people no longer appear interested in buying either music CD's or Audio Book CD's - Even when the price is very low. Is it only a minority like me, who still enjoy CD's? Thanks to anyone who replies,amet...

User avatar by Contributor
  • 23 replies
  • 0 kudos

what is wrong with me??????

methinks I'm losing the plot here (seriously) I keep forgetting to take my tablets, I'm supposed to be reducing one of them slowly. I felt to awful when I got up today, had hardly slept with pains all over me...only find out at lunchtime I'd forgotte...

Central Heating Fiasco

My friend lives in a housing association flat, and the HA decided that she needed central heating.It has now been done and it works perfectly.But she has been left with copper pipes attached with white plastic clips all round the tops of the walls an...

ilovetopatch

hello have you been emailing some of us ? or have you a virus ? i just received an email from you entitled ' good morning ' no message just a link to click on - which i didn't. sorry to appear suspicious but your emails are usually not quite like tha...

User avatar by Engager
  • 17 replies
  • 0 kudos

Garden question.....

now then....I have this new variety of hydreanga with lovely white flowers. When I bought it last year it had flower heads about 6" across. This year is miniaturized itself!!! It is in a sunny position, has erricaceous compost, well watered etc etc. ...

Wimbledon

Is anybody watching the Nadal/Kyrgios match. I really am torn. Normally I would want Nadal to win, but that young lad has been playing an amazing game.

Sundays, sunny sustanaces

Been really busy today, firstly I went to visit my parents, and as usual came home with more than I went with, including tomatoes, cucumber loads of magazines and a hydrangea. Then I watched the motor racing, followed by and intense Wimbledon, needle...

Name that song???

Anyone shed any light on this one - only got a few snatches as it's been used to the backdrop of From Fact to Fiction on Radio 4 this evening. Bloke singing with guitar You feel your heart a beating drum, you face the fire, you see the light, the tim...