I'm a jammy devil.....

OH gave me two £20 vouchers he got from Mr T's after he got his car insurance, and I had a £6 voucher come in the post. I also got a voucher in work from a woman doing a promotion for free 4 pack of flavoured fizzy water!!!

so my £78 shop cost me.................£4.70.

howzabout that then?happy dancing smiley.gif

Photobucket

Message 1 of 16
See Most Recent
15 REPLIES 15

I'm a jammy devil.....

You jammy beggar.  On a serious note, well done.

Message 2 of 16
See Most Recent

I'm a jammy devil.....

Now buy a lottery ticket! lol

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I am made entirely of flaws stitched together with good intentions"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 3 of 16
See Most Recent

I'm a jammy devil.....

WELL DONE,,,,,, every little helps and its true.

Thats reminded me i have Lottery Tickets in my Handbag i have to get out!!.Woman Happy

Message 4 of 16
See Most Recent

I'm a jammy devil.....

CB I had a big shop this morning bought meat wine and coffee. The dear stuff as we gad a voucher from sky to use and my double discount. Most of what I bought was on offer so I saved £50 on mine as well plus what I saved with the stuff that was half price as well. My freezer is full to bursting now so I shouldn't have to go shopping for ages apart from bread milk and fruit and veg which I tend to get in town anyway.
Message 5 of 16
See Most Recent

I'm a jammy devil.....

good Ed, innit! happy 2 smiley.gif

Photobucket

Message 6 of 16
See Most Recent

I'm a jammy devil.....

Shame it has to end. We are going to eat like kings for a few weeks. I am going to try out a few new recipes.
Message 7 of 16
See Most Recent

I'm a jammy devil.....

I may just celebrate by having a rib eye steak tomorrow. OH doesn't like steak, he can have squawk.

enjoy your feasting Ed, you did remember the pooches too didn't you, er, the treats I mean...doggy smiley.gif

Photobucket

Message 8 of 16
See Most Recent

I'm a jammy devil.....

Yes I did remember the dogs they got a bag of gravy bones,  We will be having slow roasted pork tomorrow as I bought a huge piece, I cut it in half and put half in the freezer for another day.

Message 9 of 16
See Most Recent

I'm a jammy devil.....

I'm afraid I'm a deserter from Mr T recently. Standards have slipped since the changes.  I've had a couple of deliveries from Oc*do.  I had £20 off my first shop and £15 off my second, and the fresh fruit and veg and meat are all first quality, and so far I've had no subs.  They send you an email on delivery day and say what (if any)  subs there are, the name of the driver and what van he'll be driving.  So far I've had the cabbage van and the onion van.  Woman LOL

Message 10 of 16
See Most Recent

I'm a jammy devil.....

I usually use Asda but the may Bank Holiday delivery was dire so I haven't used them since. I find Tesco expensive in comparison. I am using Aldi from now on.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 11 of 16
See Most Recent

I'm a jammy devil.....

Nice bit of saving there 🙂

Message 12 of 16
See Most Recent

I'm a jammy devil.....

We always use Aldi.  We sometimes get bits from Mo**isons but the main shop is always Aldi.  We were talking to a lady there once who done a price comparison with Mr T's own brands.

Message 13 of 16
See Most Recent

I'm a jammy devil.....

My daughter and I  went to view Aldi once.  I'm not a snob, I've even been in a pound shop once, but Aldi looked like a jumble sale!!!  Woman LOL

Message 14 of 16
See Most Recent

I'm a jammy devil.....

The one near to Jackie is huge & not a bit like a jumble sale. Ours is smaller as we also have a Lidl but it's just a supermarket. More like the ones on the continent. I love their range of food & the meat knocks spots off Tesco & Asda.

Message 15 of 16
See Most Recent

I'm a jammy devil.....

we shop in Aldi as a rule, even with our discount cards T's is too expensive. You have to save it where you can don't you?

You should complain CG about the standard of your shop slipping, you'll get vouchers off I'm sure.

Photobucket

Message 16 of 16
See Most Recent