hecky hecky thump!!!!!

I've just had the shift from hell. Everyone is in a bad mood, all through the store, night staff grizzling at us for being in the way, well I can't help that...it's my job!!!

my boss in a snit as there aren't enough of us and two staff have just dropped a day each so less of us again now....ho hum....

the atmosphere was horrible...and I got infected too!! was in a right strop when I got out of the place......

I hope tomorrow is better.

what is it they say, some days your the pigeon other days your the statue?

Photobucket

Message 1 of 12
See Most Recent
11 REPLIES 11

hecky hecky thump!!!!!

Oohhhhhhh CB big cuddles, don't you use multi skillers, in our store they take everyone off everywhere to help and nothing gets done anywhere else.

I feel sorry for you love, it can be a real **** working for you know who can't it.

Message 2 of 12
See Most Recent

hecky hecky thump!!!!!

Sorry you've had such a horrible day CB.  I used to work for an insurance brokers in Warrington and some of the staff there left a lot to be desired.  All the ones we had problems with were young lads who couldn't give a dam and one of those was the so called manager so I know where you're coming from.  It makes you want to cream.

Message 3 of 12
See Most Recent

hecky hecky thump!!!!!

Here you are love, sit back chill out and enjoy the view.

Niagara Falls between Canada & The United States

Message 4 of 12
See Most Recent

hecky hecky thump!!!!!

you need to make a cake and ice  HAPPY all over and make sure everyone greats a slice

have you got a cushion that can take a beating?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Take a breath, then count to ten, then breatheeeeeeeeeeeee out
Message 5 of 12
See Most Recent

hecky hecky thump!!!!!

Forgot to put an 's' in front of 'cream' in my last post.  Silly me.  It's surprising what a difference on letter makes isn't it?

Message 6 of 12
See Most Recent

hecky hecky thump!!!!!

I is chilled now thankyou...oooh Ed Niagra Falls, send for the plane please!!

I wouldn't mind but they keep asking me and OH to stay, we have 30+ years on some of those young ones, they don't ask them because they're lazy. Well they won't be asking me now, 'cos the answer will always be no...

so there....hahahahhaaaaaaloopy group of smileys.gif

Photobucket

Message 7 of 12
See Most Recent

hecky hecky thump!!!!!

Don't blame you CB.  Some young people want the money but they're not prepared to work for it.

Message 8 of 12
See Most Recent

hecky hecky thump!!!!!

Maybe an idea to tell them to leave their problems at the door when they come into work! if they dont they can always walk from their job if they dont enjoy doing it.

What has happened to showing respect and take pride in their work and co workers. Can't you tell im past the working age but the many jobs ive done in my life were for one reason - to earn a living no matter what the pay was.

Message 9 of 12
See Most Recent

hecky hecky thump!!!!!

Ohhh CB poor darlin,,its horrible when everyones like that at work. Its the atmosphere,,you can feel its prickly cant you?. Not nice. BIG HUG((())).

And ive never heard that one The Statue or The Pigeon ha ha ha  LOL.

Hey Books i thought i recognized the piccie,,ive been there. It certainly blows the cobwebs away there,,BEAUTIFUL. Shall we go there and take Captain?heart

Message 10 of 12
See Most Recent

hecky hecky thump!!!!!

Glad you have calmed down now. I think that we that have been with the company for a long time tend to take things more seriously than newbies. I think we need to chill out more. Normally on a Thursday I gave about 800 labels to do hard work but I get it done thus week the boss brought someone in to help and I only had 500 go figure. All touchy feely must be viewpoint time.
Message 11 of 12
See Most Recent

hecky hecky thump!!!!!

we had ours two weeks ago Ed, ha!! supposedly the store got 83%...come back and ask me to do it again now....

yes you are right, I'm chillin' now, water off a ducks back and all that!!

Photobucket

Message 12 of 12
See Most Recent