New Feature

I see we have a new faeture - mouseover a thread title without clicking and you can now see the opening post!

Nice one.

......................................................................................................................

A clean house is the sign of a broken computer!
Message 1 of 8
See Most Recent
7 REPLIES 7

New Feature

Must admit Mags, I'm not so keen.

Message 2 of 8
See Most Recent

New Feature

I like it! 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I am made entirely of flaws stitched together with good intentions"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 3 of 8
See Most Recent

New Feature

I don't mind it.

Message 4 of 8
See Most Recent

New Feature

We had that years ago, then they took it off the system.  Not quite as big, rather more discrete.  Big  improvement though.  Not so sure about the other improvement though - page views especially if you're not doing well.  The only thing you're interested in are watchers - and bidders, of course.  Not really encouraging when you see half your stuff has only attracted four page views - it makes you want to shut up shop and go home!

Message 5 of 8
See Most Recent

New Feature

You're actually running in parallel with an identical thread "What now?" about two-thirds of the page down.  In actual fact to avoid them all coming up simultaneously, scroll down to the right  of the subject heading.

Message 6 of 8
See Most Recent

New Feature

I like the return of the mouseover preview, and it's much clearer than the old version as well.

As for the item views tally - that's not new is it?  It's been around for years, surely?

Message 7 of 8
See Most Recent

New Feature

I like it aswell,, you get a peek at what the threads about more clearly.Woman Happy

Message 8 of 8
See Most Recent