MDCC 29th June?

Last night I finished making a few things for this months MDCC, I hope I have the date right.

Message 1 of 67
See Most Recent
66 REPLIES 66

MDCC 29th June?

You do have it right Ed. I won't be here on the finishing day though so I won't be listing this month. I hope it all goes well for everyone that does.:).

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I am made entirely of flaws stitched together with good intentions"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 2 of 67
See Most Recent

MDCC 29th June?

Oooh thats my birthday so i will have to have a bid then 😄

MDCC 29th June?

wonder what's up for offer then this month?

I've not had any luck for a few months, I forgot the auction last timeembarrased smiley 2.gif

Photobucket

Message 4 of 67
See Most Recent

MDCC 29th June?

Oh, please MDCC-ers, if you have time, do some auctions: I was supposed to be going away to work, which for once involved beaches and the sea (really was work, honest!) and now I'm not able to, so I need something to cheer me up instead!

Message 5 of 67
See Most Recent

MDCC 29th June?

I will make some bags this time if anyone is interested. Not knitting or shopping bags though, ive got an idea about a bucket type bag so will sort some materials out.

Message 6 of 67
See Most Recent

MDCC 29th June?

Oooh that sounds good, lookig for things for C*******s,  I wont say the word yet as there is 6 months to go,

I loves Dairys bags

Message 7 of 67
See Most Recent

MDCC 29th June?

I will be listing some stuff.making a toad stool at the moment.;)

.................................................................................................................
Running away from your problems is a race you will never win.
Message 8 of 67
See Most Recent

MDCC 29th June?

I MIGHT have something to list this month, but it depends on co-operation from "himself", so might not be ready

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Some days I pray for silence
Some days I pray for soul
Some days I just pray to the god of sex and drums and rock 'n' roll
Message 9 of 67
See Most Recent

MDCC 29th June?

Mine will also include CHOKLIT fun

Message 10 of 67
See Most Recent

MDCC 29th June?

Bump !

Message 11 of 67
See Most Recent

MDCC 29th June?

i have nearly finished sewing and then i am going to sort and drill some shells (wink wink say no more)

.................................................................................................................
Message 12 of 67
See Most Recent

MDCC 29th June?

A little taste of whats to come Woman Tongue

Message 13 of 67
See Most Recent

MDCC 29th June?

Well that's grabbed twishy's attention ............................

“I don't trust anyone who doesn't laugh.”
Message 14 of 67
See Most Recent

MDCC 29th June?

Drilling shells, chocklit, bags... sounds like there is going to be lots of of great stuff listed this weekend!

Message 15 of 67
See Most Recent

MDCC 29th June?

i have just finished sewing ready for sunday..good luck everyone..bidders and sellers..

Message 16 of 67
See Most Recent

MDCC 29th June?

Im just sewing the last buttons on and im finished. You lot are so lucky as I have turned down no end of offers from family/friends when they are cooing and ahhing and prodding and pulling the bagsWoman LOL  listen to me they are for my speshul friendscreep

Message 17 of 67
See Most Recent

MDCC 29th June?

We are up and running arnt we CB!heart

Message 18 of 67
See Most Recent

MDCC 29th June?

will start listing soon but have already had my bidding finger out...

Message 19 of 67
See Most Recent

MDCC 29th June?

all up and running good luck everyone.

Message 20 of 67
See Most Recent