what now???????

have you seen the new box that comes up when you run your mouse over a title thread?.....so is that the reason why it's been dicky all last week?

Photobucket

Message 1 of 12
See Most Recent
11 REPLIES 11

what now???????

I've just noticed that CB.  I've only seen it the once and it's annoying me already.

Message 2 of 12
See Most Recent

what now???????

laughing computer smiley.gif

Photobucket

Message 3 of 12
See Most Recent

what now???????

I like it. It shows the opening post to the thread.:) It might be a bit big though.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I am made entirely of flaws stitched together with good intentions"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 4 of 12
See Most Recent

what now???????

It cost £3,ooo,ooo to make..

......................................................................................................................................................................................................... .................Im a 76 year old Nutcase.. TOMMY LOVES YOU ALL. .. I'm a committed atheist.
Message 5 of 12
See Most Recent

what now???????

Reminds me of the bubble you get on cartoon strips....

Message 6 of 12
See Most Recent

what now???????

And here's the info - it's supposed to be an enhancement.

http://community.ebay.co.uk/t5/eBay-UK-Community/Community-Enhancement-Mouse-over-a-post-title-to-vi...

We have more exciting things coming our way ............... apparently

********************************************************************************
My body is an old warehouse full of declining storage, my mind is a dusty old reference library, strictly for members and archaeologists only
Message 7 of 12
See Most Recent

what now???????

I like it too.  You can see if you're interested in reading it.  It used to be like that a couple of 'improvements' ago didn't it.  

Message 8 of 12
See Most Recent

what now???????

@aernethril wrote:

We have more exciting things coming our way ............... apparently

I can't  wait! Smiley Frustrated  They introduced this on the old forum and someone came up with a script to block it. Hope someone does the same this time

Message 9 of 12
See Most Recent

what now???????

I don't mind it, but isn't it a bit big, made me jump when I first saw it.

I don't think that is the reason the site has been slow, as it is still bloomin slow today, takes an age to post or change pages.

Message 10 of 12
See Most Recent

what now???????

I only noticed this today and think it looks quite nice. Gives you a better look of the first lines of the first poster. Bit like its magnified actually. Ohhhh very swish!!. Whatever next me thinks?.Woman Surprised

Message 11 of 12
See Most Recent

what now???????

I like it, and the site is also faster now than it has been for a while; I suspect the slowness recently might have been more to do with heavy internet use slowing everything down ( not just this site ); I understand the reason for all this extra internet usage may be connected to some obscure football tournament going on somewhere.

Message 12 of 12
See Most Recent