Business Seller Board
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Ebay & don't you hate being lied to ?

Recently I renewed a listing for a cheap job lot of old broadband routers, including onefrom VirginMedia which they had declined to remove after my contract with VM terminated,even when given the opportunity. On revising the listing description such ...

Ebays down

Anyone elses ebay down. Cant access orders to dispatch. Over on downdetector 100s saying site is down

User avatar by Engager
  • 34 replies
  • 3 kudos

Late Postage Defects - is this right?

I'm a little bit amazed with my experience today in trying to appeal a couple of late postage defects. Both of these defects were Royal Mail Large Letters, 2nd Class, so full tracking is not included, but there is confirmation of delivery at the othe...

User avatar by Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Buyers asking too much ?

I sold a model railway DCC controller.The buyer got in touch saying he didnt understand how to make it work.The item comes with full instructions on how to operate it.I told the buyer this but he wanted me to tell him how to control his loco and acce...

Where are the customers?

Hi all, I am looking for answers with regards to business sells since Christmas Eve please. I have no sales since Christmas Eve and I'm beginning to wonder what I am doing wrong or maybe others are experiencing the same? I have also noticed that many...

Coupon Issues, help please

Have a 10% off coupon currently running ends 14th Jan on approx 400 listings, all good, no issues Today attempting a new 10% off coupon on a completely different set of listings to run from now until Jan 31 I keep on getting the error message Your co...

New message headers changed today - MISLEADING

This morning, eBay changed the message subject headers for sales where the buyer doesn't pay straight away.My first sale today generated the usual 2 messages: - You made the sale for Green Hedgesparrow Jacket- You got paid for Green Hedgesparrow Jack...

eBay what is going on

Impressions down 43% Can not speak to anyone in customer service Since cassini the site has no growth and full of continuous glitches £92 for a shop that I have no view on my items And no response from eBay does anyone know what the problem is It's u...

Got business selling related questions? Start here: