Postage
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Update on eBay's estimated delivery dates

Hello everyone, As you all know myself and other sellers have been going on about ebays estimated delivery dates. I have highlighted this issues several times on the weekly chat on Wednesday's at 2pm. I also managed to speak to an ebay staff member h...

Refund

I've returned the item to the seller (In germany) through Royal Mail. There had been an attempted delivery but (according to tracking) it hasnt reached them yet. Its been few months. Ive contacted Royal Mail, but they cant do anything as its in Germa...

Car wheels

Hi,Does anybody have recommendations on who I can use to ship car wheels and tyres within the UK?

Postage labels. Paid by buyer or seller?

Hi, I feel a bit confused about the postage system.I thought that the buyer paid the postage as it says in the product preview without me paying any postage.e.g. £15.00 Item subtotal+ postage (buyer pays £2.88) However, then I was guided to buy posta...

Poste Italiane

Hello. Has anyone here in the U.K dealt with SDA U.K Operations Centre? I have a parcel that was sent to me via Poste Italiane (13/02/2024) but is now apparently being held at the above centre due to a non-delivery (I was not in). There was no non-de...

Item not delivered to global shipping hub

Hi there, I'm expecting an item to show up from the US, I'm in the U.K., and the item was due to be delivered by USPS to the global shipping depot in Glendale, but i got this message: We were unable to deliver your package at 11:44 am on March 23, 20...

Resolved! Evri returned item - unable to track

Anyone offer advise please. I ordered an item before Xmas. Sent it back same day 21/12/23 as poor quality using same courier company as seller - Evri. tracking stops at 28/12/23 seller keeps telling me item not received so won't refund me. I have spe...

Buyer not picked

Hello I had a buyer pay for an item that is pick up only they failed to turn up on the first day i had a on Thursday message back asking when is best for me so I asked them to pick up today at noon and not had a reply back since so I don't know if th...

Packling postage label fail

 Hi everyone i used packlink to purchase a label for the parcel , everything went fine i purchase it i can see in my paypal money was taken, i can see label was generated but when i try to print it just come with an error and i cannot reprint , i tri...

IMG_5437.jpeg
User avatar by Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Postage when listing

Hi guys I'm not very good at this but why can't I find the list of postage when your selling an item before I could list my item when it came to postage a list came down and I could pick what I wanted for eg first class second class etc now I just ge...

Got Postage related questions? Start here: