Seller Central
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Abusive and lying buyer - ebay still in his favour

-Doing everything in buyer's favour, nothing for the seller and we don't care if you don't accept returns - it should be ebay's motto. Buyer is disrespectful individual with abusive language and false statements returning items after breaking it. He'...

User avatar by Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Removal of negative feedback

Hi, 24 years i've been with ebay hundreds of deals. Some guy buys an expensive item from me but then try's to get me to send to another address as 'he's moved house' and then another try to send 'to brother for his birthday'. These are violations if ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unjust Negative Feedback but eBay won’t remove

I have been a buyer/seller on eBay for 18 years and had 100% positive feedback over 1,200. As you can see from these numbers, I'm not a business seller; I just sell bits and pieces of clothing from time to time. Because of this I always list items as...

Hello i am lookimg for help please, i sold a ps5 with controller the buyer has said the box is empt

Hello I am looking for some assistance please I sold a ps5 the buyer has reported the box has turned up empty what cab i do please? The box now does have a cut through 1 side which obvs wasn't there when I sold and the pics can prove that from when p...

Resolved! Appealing Late Delivery Defect with Valid Proof (Tracking Scanned Within 12 Hours)

Hi fellow eBay sellers, I'm reaching out in hopes of some guidance related to a late delivery defect on my account. Recently, I received a defect for late delivery, which I'm actively appealing. Summary of my situation in brief:- Item was shipped wit...

Funniest negative feedback left for me

Left me a negative, buyer said 'I ordered 5 and received 5, but disapponted because wrapping said 6', I contacted eBay and they kindly removed. You do get some 'interesting' buyers on eBay:-)

Appealing a 'Closed without seller resolution'

TL;DR - why are 'Cases closed without seller resolution' not appearing on my seller dashboard so i can appeal them? A buyer claimed to have not received some items. (postage was combined for numerous items). The parcel was tracked. I have a photo of ...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Royal Mail - Supplemental charge will apply for drop off

I bought a label via the RM site, didn't hear the doorbell, missed collection, so took the parcel to the post office. RM charged me a supplemental 20p for drop off as they had my card details and I was notified via the email address they hold for me....

EBay payout

An anyone answer my question please. I don't seem to be getting anywhere. if `I sell an item for £1.55 and thenpostage is £1.55bpaid by the purchase. EBay pays me 71p after fees. I then have to pay £1.55 for postage which means I am 84p out of pocket...

• 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Manipulation policy

Hello all. I'm a little confused over what more I can do to comply. In the garment discription I used the phrase Barbi-pink to identify which shade of pink the jumper is, like I might use on another item charcoal-grey or sky-blue also for colour disc...

Resolved! [Royal Mail] Buyer redirects package to a different address then opens an INR case?

Hi I'm a novice seller on eBay and occasionally sell things, mainly gaming stuff. I recently posted an item worth about £100 via Royal Mail 48 last week. It was supposed to be delivered on Thursday last week, anyway considering the bank holidays, it ...

Got selling related questions? Start here: