Family, Home and Garden
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

oh bless....I think!

OH comes staggering in through the front door this afternoon, goes off to bedroom and returns in his jammies and dressing gown...no "hello" or anything, he just said "I'm hungry"so I gave him a cup a soup while his dinner cooked.... next comment..."I...

some people!

Someone took offence at our ID and reported us, we have 24 hours to change it, an ID we have had since joining ebay in 2002 an ID that describes our business an ID that our buyers search for when they want to re-order An ID that the live chat operati...

Hospital's sense of humour

I have to have a Bowel scan, the appt has arrived today, for the end of January, complete with the horrible bottle of "prep" etc. I wish the hospital had waited until AFTER Christmas to send it!! Really made my day.

Good wishes

As a long term lurker and sometime (rare) poster, can I wish everyone on FHG all they wish themselves for Christmas and the New Year. You have all fascinated and entertained me over the past few years and I greatly appreciate you all. I know I sound ...

I have really screwed up this time

Now it is a well known fact that every time I go away I manage to forget something. Well, what do you imagine that I have left behind this time? My wallet and cheque book - no dosh, no credit cards, no cash card. Boss just laughed at me and handed me...

Another very sad Christmas

Just seen the news - another accident with multiple fatalities. So many accidents always seem to happen just before what should be a happy festive time but Glasgow seems to have had more than many others. Thoughts for the families, friends and those ...

cringe

so my eldest fella has found himself a gem of a girlfriend......... she was at a loss as what to buy him.... as I got him an xbox........ and knew his tv was small........ I got a great deal on one and recommened it to her. son came in last-night to ...

Greetings

I would just like to wish everyone.A MERRY CHRISTMAS. & VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR.KINDEST REGARDS TO EACH & EVERYONE.SANDRA.XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Mousie's Bar

For one night only, to dispense cheer and booze to those exhausted by, or still avoiding, wrapping the presents. Come on in, grab a stool, admire the holly round the pumps and have a flagon of foaming bitter, or a dinky cocktail with a little umbrell...

User avatar by Conversationalist
  • 17 replies
  • 0 kudos

Merry Christmas to my new friends

much to freds disapproval i can not send many Christmas cards this year because of the pain in my arms and wrists which is aggravated by writing to much SO THIS IS MY CHRISTMAS CARD TO EVERYONE HERE ON FHG AND ALL THERE FAMILIES. AND MAY 2015 BRING E...

t07087.gif

REMEMBER THIS AT CHRISTMAS TIME

According to the Alaska Department of Fish and Game, while both male and female reindeer grow antlers in the summer each year, male reindeer drop their antlers at the beginning of winter, usually late November to mid-December. Female reindeer retain ...

good thoughts needed

my da has been taken into hospital again.. the only man I know that never complains. I am not religious, but good thoughts or a wee prayer would be much appreciated. We have just buried my hubbys sister........my godfather and his wife in the last th...

Geranne, Cooeeee, Are You About?

Hi Geranne, Message for you on Biker's Oldies thread. Save you looking, it's just to ask if you'd like some more books for your LN? I've been tryingto contact you for a while, but you can have first refusal on them if you like. Fishy x

Static in hair

I'm growing my hair a bit longer but now have the problem of static when I am combing it. Please has anyone any tips of how to minimise it? I always use conditioner on it. Thanks in advance for any ideas. I have fine hair and used to have this proble...

Galleons of Yesteryear

Does anyone know what that raised sort of deck at the rear of the ship is called? It's like a separate deck of its own, a few feet higher than the rest of the main deck. Many thanks

User avatar by Conversationalist
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

The taxman's taken all my dough, and

left me in my Stately Home, lazing on a sunny afternoon,and I can't sail my yacht, he's taken everything I've got, all I've got's this sunny afternoon.Help me, help me, help me sail away. Well give me two good reasons why I oughta stay, and I love to...

Kinks London 001.JPG