To the people of Glasgow ....................

Although we cannot feel your pain to the same degree as you we do feel your pain and join with you in the mourning of your loss.

A wonderful city full of wonderful people who in adversity rally together and hold out a helping hand to each other. 

Once more tragedy has entered your lives but as always you the proud people of Glasgow will strive together and overcome this and in doing so show the world once again a people and city to be proud of.

We mourn with you Glasgow and know you will overcome.

Message 1 of 5
See Most Recent
4 REPLIES 4

Heartbreakingly sad ......just devastating ...
Message 2 of 5
See Most Recent

So tragic. My heart and thoughts are with all the bereaved families. Spare a thought for the driver too. A witness said he was slumped over the wheel, so was possibly  very ill, and now he will have to live with this tragedy.

..........................................................................................................

crooksnanny ~ maz
Message 3 of 5
See Most Recent

I echo what you've all said with my thoughts and prayers for everybody affected by this

tragedy, may they not be forgotten as we enjoy the Christmas season.

Message 4 of 5
See Most Recent

We all dance to the tune that Fate plays, our destiny a mystery; until the Day it arrives. The permutations of time and place are endless, with seconds making the difference to the outcome. All we can do is Love those close to us and let them know they are loved, for none of us know how long we'll have them in our Lives. I'm sure those People, who died in Glasgow, were Loved and knew they were Loved..........they will be remembered, with compassion, by many more.

Message 5 of 5
See Most Recent