Good wishes

As a long term lurker and sometime (rare) poster, can I wish everyone on FHG all they wish themselves for Christmas and the New Year.  You have all fascinated and entertained me over the past few years and I greatly appreciate you all.  I know I sound rather selfish as I do not often participate but I thank you.  All human life turns up soomer or later on FHG, the encouragement given to those who are down and the shared enjoyment of other's joys is truly special.

Message 1 of 14
See Most Recent
13 REPLIES 13

Good wishes

What a lovely post, and very true. I have been on the receiving end of help from the FHG crowd a few times and I agree it is very special. Have a wonderful Christmas and the very best for 2015 auntiannie44.

Message 2 of 14
See Most Recent

Good wishes

God Bless you.

One sale a day, tomorrow the entire Galaxy!
Message 3 of 14
See Most Recent

Good wishes

What a lovely post.  

Hope that you have a lovely Christmas auntieannie44 and everyone else on FHG.

Message 4 of 14
See Most Recent

Good wishes

Auntieanne44 a lovely post. Don't be a stranger.
Merry Christmas to you.
Message 5 of 14
See Most Recent

Good wishes

I'm another on/off lurker, depending on work (never on desire 🙂 ) but I'd also like to wish you all a very wonderful Christmas, whatever you are doing and however you are celebrating - and also if you are not 🙂

Even when I am about, I very rarely post, butit's clear that this is a really lovely community full of caring people.  I wish all of you, and your families, the very best for 2015.

Kate x

Message 6 of 14
See Most Recent

Good wishes

Hiya Kate (hefzi) how lovely to see you post. Long time no speak. Have a wonderful Christmas love.
Message 7 of 14
See Most Recent

Good wishes

That's such a nice post auntieannie , thankyou and I wish you a very merry christmas and best wishes for 2015

“I don't trust anyone who doesn't laugh.”
Message 8 of 14
See Most Recent

Good wishes

I rarely post (anything sensible!!)

I wish you and everyone else a Very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Photobucket

Message 9 of 14
See Most Recent

Good wishes

CB, I always thought that you were a sensible coo.  Woman LOL

Message 10 of 14
See Most Recent

Good wishes

Stands in corner sniggering.........
Message 11 of 14
See Most Recent

Good wishes

Ah, bless you, ed!  And to you and your family too - hope you're not working on Boxing Day and get to put your feet up a bit, and enjoy a hard-earned rest 🙂

Message 12 of 14
See Most Recent

Good wishes

Well ed, I was only joking.  

Message 13 of 14
See Most Recent

Good wishes

auntieannie such a lovely post

may you and others looking in, I hope xmas will be a happy and peaceful time for you and yours 

Message 14 of 14
See Most Recent