good thoughts needed

my da has been taken into hospital again.. the only man I know that never complains.

I am not religious, but good thoughts or a wee prayer would be much appreciated.

We have just buried my hubbys sister........my godfather and his wife in the last three months

Message 1 of 29
See Most Recent
28 REPLIES 28

good thoughts needed

Hello

Oh sweetie !!!

Sending you lots of kindly thoughs of recovery for your father & support for your family !!

I truly hope that your father will be with you all over the festivities !!  My dad also do not ever complain !!

hugging_kittens.jpgA big hug for you Woman Happy

Message 2 of 29
See Most Recent

good thoughts needed

Thinking of you Kate. xx

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I am made entirely of flaws stitched together with good intentions"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 3 of 29
See Most Recent

good thoughts needed

What a lousy time of year to be taken ill - not that any time is good of course.My thoughts are with you and your Da.

..........................................................................................................

crooksnanny ~ maz
Message 4 of 29
See Most Recent

good thoughts needed

I'm so sorry for the anxieties facing you this Christmas.   I know only too well how having somebody ill or losing somebody round this time of year affects everybody.  My own father passed away on the 21st. four days before Christmas - that year it was Christmas was a pretty mute affair.  You say you are not a Christian - it doesn't matter.  You have many friends out here both Christian and non-Christian who will be thinking of you and sharing your worries in quieter moments.  

Message 5 of 29
See Most Recent

good thoughts needed

you and you family will be in my thoughts and prayers ..

(((( hugs to you all)))))))))

.................................................................................................................
Running away from your problems is a race you will never win.
Message 6 of 29
See Most Recent

good thoughts needed

If that's the case, then all my worries are over!  Bless you.heart

Message 7 of 29
See Most Recent

good thoughts needed

Kate, your Dad, yourself and your family will be in our thoughts and we send our love to you all and hope for a speedy recovery so your Dad can join you all at Christmas.

Any time a loved one goes into hospital is worrying and stressful but even worse at this time of year as it is stressful enough.

Even though neither you or ourselves are Christian may God follow your Dads footsteps and guide him home to you safe and well.

Message 8 of 29
See Most Recent

good thoughts needed

thank you all for taking the time to respond.......... my da and me are especially close... So far he is responding well to treatment and he hates having visitors (like myself) cause it okay to say hello see-ya...... when you are stuck in a hospital bed you cant run away.

from the bottom of my heart 

Message 9 of 29
See Most Recent

good thoughts needed

((((((Kate and family))))) It's a lousy time to be in this position.  I know from personal experience as to how it feels.  You are in my thoughts Kate.

Message 10 of 29
See Most Recent

good thoughts needed

Dear Kate - I'll be praying for your Dad - what a rotten thing to happen, especially right now.

20.GIF

Nobody told me there'd be days like these,
Nobody told me there'd be days like these,
Strange days indeed, strange days indeed,
Most peculiar Mamma.....................................
Message 11 of 29
See Most Recent

good thoughts needed

You are in my thoughts and prayers - hope your Dad recovers quickly.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Some days I pray for silence
Some days I pray for soul
Some days I just pray to the god of sex and drums and rock 'n' roll
Message 12 of 29
See Most Recent

good thoughts needed

Hugs to you and your Dad Kate xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

“I don't trust anyone who doesn't laugh.”
Message 13 of 29
See Most Recent

good thoughts needed

prayers for you and your Da, from me xxx

Photobucket

Message 14 of 29
See Most Recent

good thoughts needed

Thinking good thoughts for you here too Kate.
Message 15 of 29
See Most Recent

good thoughts needed

oh he is doing okay so far......... my brother give him a copy of Viz..... those of you of a delicate disposition dont google viz.......... he loves the handy tips

god that man never grew up.........  he still loves tom and gerry

Message 16 of 29
See Most Recent

good thoughts needed

My son used to buy Viz! lol

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I am made entirely of flaws stitched together with good intentions"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 17 of 29
See Most Recent

good thoughts needed

How is your Da Kate?

Message 18 of 29
See Most Recent

good thoughts needed

Hope that your da is doing well Kate.  My thoughts are with you.

Message 19 of 29
See Most Recent

good thoughts needed

Hello Kate, any update on your Da ? Hope he is not chasing the nurses up and down the ward.

Message 20 of 29
See Most Recent