Family, Home and Garden
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

The taxman's taken all my dough, and

left me in my Stately Home, lazing on a sunny afternoon,and I can't sail my yacht, he's taken everything I've got, all I've got's this sunny afternoon.Help me, help me, help me sail away. Well give me two good reasons why I oughta stay, and I love to...

Kinks London 001.JPG

So, how's the wrapping going?

I've only one more to do, a long narrow picture which I'll have to bubble wrap first.I've used bags when I could so that makes it easier, providing you can wrap in the tissue properly. reminder to myself....buy stuff in boxes next year....

tempura batter

How do you all make it? I have done it before using S.R. flour, cornflour, baking powder and iced fizzy water. Sometimes it comes out well, others it is a disaster - does anyone have a foolproof method they can recommend please?

User avatar by Conversationalist
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

talk about a busy day!!!

I am so pooped it's untrue! I have made so many mince pies these past two days, and still more to make to use up the mincemeat I made...anyone want one?good visit to the dentists though, nothing needed doing, mind you they were after the mince pies h...

mdcc and bikers oldies

i know some people think that mdcc has run its course but this year it has allowed me a hobby which has kept my mind of my pain and in return i have help out biker and the oldies lunch club to the tune of just over £320 so on behalf of myself and bik...

t07170.gif originalbbb.gif santa.gif t07002.gif

For the Lovely Mercles

To Dear Merc, Thank you for my Christmas present this yearFor being there with a friendly earOr perhaps a beautiful card that I hold so dearFor your naughty laugh and bawdy linesAll of these lovely things now stick in my mind So at this time of Chris...

image001-79 (1).GIF

Sending ecards at Christmas

In a survey carried out by mobile phone company beginning with the letter S - I can't say the word in case it clashes with eBay regulations, fewer than half of us will be sending Christmas cards through the post this uear preferring instead to use el...

Christmas cracker jokes

Did you hear about the stupid plastic surgeon?Yes. He stood in front of the fire and melted!Doctor, Doctor! Everyone thinks I'm a liar!Doctor: I don't believe you!Father Christmas lost his umbrella but he didn't get wet! Why not?Because it wasn't rai...

Christmas movie trivia

Name That Christmas Movie! "Teacher says, every time a bell rings an angel gets his wings."Spoiler (Highlight to read)It's a wonderful lifeIt's a wonderful life "What if Christmas, he thought, doesn't come from a store. What if Christmas, perhaps, me...

Did you know

Did You Know?According to a recent survey, 7 out of 10 dogs get Christmas gifts from their doting owners. Did You Know?Christmas trees remove dust and pollen from the air. Did You Know?Nearly 3,000 tons of aluminium foil will be used to wrap Christma...

Hairy chests - Yes or No?

Following on from a remark of Saasher's. So, welcome mat or baby's bum? For my part I like a man to have a hairy chest, not an aggressively black one like a sheepskin rug, but a nice, natural one. A grey grizzled one is my fave, but maybe that's beca...

User avatar by Conversationalist
  • 33 replies
  • 0 kudos

Message from Rose

Rose has asked me to give you this message, which I do so gladly.Merry Christmas to everyone & enjoy the festive season! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

oooo me hooves!!!

did my 6hr shift at work, all that walking, then my friend wanted me to go and decorate her tree for her, so I went over there had lunch and then started on the tree..took me ages, so there I was standing there doing the tree...I had to ask her for s...