Why do men ask silly questions?

Like -  What do you want for christmas?

Photobucket
Message 1 of 25
See Most Recent
24 REPLIES 24

That is easily answered !

If we did not whatever we bought for Christmas would be wrong because a woman did not suggest it. In asking we get at least one present right in womens eyes and the rest might suffice but not be entirely wanted or appreciated.

Message 2 of 25
See Most Recent

To put it another way !

No man knows how a womans mind works, in fact no woman knows how a womans mind works.

So what better way to get things right than by asking questions.

Message 3 of 25
See Most Recent

tthey have to ask as experience has taught them  that  the buying of tools and appliances can be a wrong  move

so uness they can pick up on hints you have to give them a small list,  even including sizes and colours

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Take a breath, then count to ten, then breatheeeeeeeeeeeee out
Message 4 of 25
See Most Recent

I think it's a sensible question myself!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I am made entirely of flaws stitched together with good intentions"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 5 of 25
See Most Recent

Women like something that makes them feel attractive & loved. It's not rocket science!

**********Sam**********
Message 6 of 25
See Most Recent

Like a Man who can empathize ????

Message 7 of 25
See Most Recent

lol.

**********Sam**********
Message 8 of 25
See Most Recent

eeeeewwwwww...suprised fainting smiley.gif

Photobucket

Message 9 of 25
See Most Recent

saasher you said women like something that makes them feel attractive and loved, it's not rocket science!

What about what hightara (Kate) said she would like one Christmas. Now I would say Kate was a beautiful feminine lady but what she would have loved one Christmas was a kickass, top quality, electric hammer drill.

For the life of me I would never have thought about a hammer drill for a lady.

Message 10 of 25
See Most Recent

Ah but Kate is one of a kind! 😉 I bet she would also have loved something to make her feel loved & attractive.:) I think what we really want is a gift to show the man in our lives knows us well & takes thought over what he gives. Sad to say mine never had a clue! 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I am made entirely of flaws stitched together with good intentions"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 11 of 25
See Most Recent

@saasher2012 wrote:
Women like something that makes them feel attractive & loved. It's not rocket science!

Yes but, a women would like her other half to have used his initiative and brains, to prove he loves her and knows her, taking the time to think about the gift and make a spacial effort. Then getting the gift right.

Just simply asking is no effort at all is it?    xxx

That is how I like it anyway.

such anger,prejudice and hypocrisy on a simple forum supposed to be free for all. I wish you all you all wish for xx good bye

@ilove2patch wrote:

Ah but Kate is one of a kind! 😉 I bet she would also have loved something to make her feel loved & attractive.:) I think what we really want is a gift to show the man in our lives knows us well & takes thought over what he gives. Sad to say mine never had a clue! 

I would like a new electric sander, a mitre saw and wall paper steamer, I have a hammer drill so don't need one of those, I also wouldn't mind a nail gun, because although I can do almost everything else, one thing I just cannot do very well at all is hammer a nail in straight and true.

My OH always asks me what I would like and I always tell him I'm ok thanks. He never thinks for himself so I never get anything lol xx

such anger,prejudice and hypocrisy on a simple forum supposed to be free for all. I wish you all you all wish for xx good bye

My hubby just get's our daughter to get me something!  He's got no idea.  She wraps it for him as well because if she gives it to him to wrap she knows he'll use newspaper!Woman LOL

Message 14 of 25
See Most Recent

My OH bought me a present today but I do know what it is but he is off into town on Monday to get me something else he usually gets me something special and wraps it himself.
Message 15 of 25
See Most Recent

I know what my hubby got for me .

He ordered a surpise for me from an online retailer shortly before we went off for a little holiday .

When we got back I found the parcel soaking wet behind a large planter at the ftont door ( it had been there for 4 days and it had been pouring down the whole time ). The wet wrapping fell off when I picked it up and there was a picture of the item on the box ....it was a home safe !!!!!'

Despite me seeing it he has hidden it under a blanket so Im hoping its not gone rusty in the meantime ...

I did not ask for a safe but hubby feels well pleased with himself . Maybe on Xmas day he will surprise with a tiny box and there will be something in it deserving to be locked away in a safe ....somehow I very much doubt it .....

Wonder why he thought I would like a safe ?
Message 16 of 25
See Most Recent

Yes I understand what your saying but if that's what's she likes surely her husband is In tune with that?

**********Sam**********
Message 17 of 25
See Most Recent

If that is your answer to your husbands question then you can hardly be suprised he takes you at your word!.

**********Sam**********
Message 18 of 25
See Most Recent

When I said its not rocket science I meant it , it doesn't have to be jewels etc it's a man knowing what gives his woman pleasure in what ever form!.

**********Sam**********
Message 19 of 25
See Most Recent

@saasher2012 wrote:
If that is your answer to your husbands question then you can hardly be suprised he takes you at your word!.

Quite, in fact I am really OK with that considering one rellevant fact. xxx

I do believe it is nice to have a hubby in tune with his wifes likes dislikes and needs though and to make the effort without needing any help.