Computing Advice & Technology Chat
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

iMac 2020 keyboard

Hi all recently in February bought a refurb iMac 2020 from apple. I love it I can do a lot more with it being a larger screen.One problem since I bought it, as they come with the tiny white keyboard, also since I bought it my eyesight has changed so ...

Call back problems

Contacting eBay is becoming so hard. No email address, often the chat option is unavailable and when I request a call back eBay sends me an email telling me they tried to call but I wasn't available - but they do send me texts to my number. There is ...

BULK EDITING/LISTING PROBLEMS

The bulk listing/editing tool in seller hub is not working on my ebay. I had 45 listings in my drafts ready to upload, and when i tried to upload them i got a message come up saying "some of my listings cannot be used in bulk editing", so i had to up...

User avatar by Contributor
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Botnet found by my AVG antivirus

I viewed item from seller **** on my tablet and PC and both times an AVG antivirus alert popup said 'We've safely aborted connection on www.linnpoint.com because it was infected with URL: Botnet". Further details show: https://www.linnpoint.com/eBay/...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Fullscreen for ebay app ?

Hi I've been using this app for ages, used it today but it seems to have gone and I'm getting error messages I also can't find it available in the Play store. Tried clearing the cache but nothing is working. Has anyone else lost it's use on android. ...

_20230206_194909.JPG _20230206_195110.JPG

Ebay UK VAT

While listing the productI received a notification about ebay UK VAT,what can I do about it, I am attaching a photo of the warning message I received, please check it and contact me, I would be very grateful.

Libreoffice

Anyone use Libreoffice? I've some documents saved on a flash drive and they're Word docs which were written on a laptop (Win 10). If I installed Libreoffice on a new desktop, can the docs from the flash drive be opened OK from the flash drive?I don't...

User avatar by Guide
  • 42 replies
  • 0 kudos

Selling account

I have just sold an item. And I have made a loss. Rather than making money, ebay is charging me and taking money out my account. Selling on here is a waste of time. I want to close my selling account and never bother with it agian.

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Refund my money

 Hello ebay, i was surfing on ebay, finding a good pc soundbar. I got one, i like it, i proceed to checkout, insert my address ect. But after i put my payment info, it gives me and error that payment couldn't be proceed, try apple pay. I tried again ...

7AD71A33-92A2-4461-9185-D8F3E85BF3E7.png

Windows 11 and photo editing.

I'm on a steep learning curve with Win 11 at the moment. I've used Paint Shop Pro for many years and my last version was version X1. I installed it on this computer OK. I tried a test photo and that installed in to PSP OK. I tried editing the pic, th...

User avatar by Guide
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Site can't be reached

When ever I am on the Google chrome browser on my phone and I click an item and then click any link or buttons besides sell an item and log in it comes up with This site can’t be reachedCheck if there is a typo in mwvi.vip.ebay.com.DNS_PROBE_FINISHED...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

About posting and item

Hi pls I would like eBay to refund my buyers because till now I don't have labels for that packlin .I don't no if I must have the labels to send it or I should just go at the post office an get the track number if eBay will give my money I don't want...

Any MS Word experts out there?

Looking at my list of documents yesterday, I noticed that I'd got two with the same file name. I'll call them "original" and "ghost"? Now I made some changes to original yesterday but when I looked at ghost, the changes were also in that one. It seem...

User avatar by Guide
  • 24 replies
  • 0 kudos