The Blocked setting has been removed from the Countries I do not sell to.

I have tried to re-set the blocked countries I do not sell to in the Postage Preferences section and also the individual  & bulked listings. I have been using the Postage Preference settings for years, so it is not my  inexperience that is the problem.    I noticed on the lisiting pages the 'excluded countries' has disappeared.

Message 1 of 4
See Most Recent
3 REPLIES 3

I don't have the time to look through all your listings, but on viewing one of your listings it does indeed state that you exclude shipping to the following countries - Bolivia, Haiti, Liberia, Mauritius, Nicaragua, Paraguay, Russian Federation, Sierra Leone, Turkmenistan, Ukraine, Venezuela.

Message 2 of 4
See Most Recent

These excluded countries have been excluded by eBay as standard, even my Sisters account has the same excluded countries showing. Thank you for looking.

Message 3 of 4
See Most Recent

I continued to have the problem of excluding a Country on the Selling Preferences & it showed my requested updated, but it was not applied to my adverts hours later.

Today I have contact eBay's Technical Department & they checked & say there is a problem when I try to update postage preferences & they are looking into it & will get back to me within 72 hours.

Message 4 of 4
See Most Recent