Windows 11 and photo editing.

I'm on a steep learning curve with Win 11 at the moment. I've used Paint Shop Pro for many years and my last version was version X1. I installed it on this computer OK. I tried a test photo and that installed in to PSP OK. I tried editing the pic, the resize looked strange and then..... it stopped working. I couldn't alter the size again. I tried a second test pic and some Microsoft app took over, the pic didn't install in to PSP. I found the pic, I tried copying it, when I tried to paste it a message popped up saying "an error occurred".

The camera is a Nikon P80, that's a few years old soooooooo, I tried installing the Nikon software. The pic appeared but I could do nothing with it again no matter what I did. The same error message occurred

So, is the conclusion that either PSP X1 or my camera is incompatible with Win 11? Or, is some MS app causing a conflict? Which one might it be?

So, where do I go from here? Do I uninstall the PSP program and try one of the free photo editing programs first? If so, which one do users recommend?

It's life Jim, but not as WE know it.
Live long and prosper.

Message 1 of 1
See Most Recent
0 REPLIES 0