BULK EDITING/LISTING PROBLEMS

The bulk listing/editing tool in seller hub is not working on my ebay.

I had 45 listings in my drafts ready to upload, and when i tried to upload them i got a message come up saying "some of my listings cannot be used in bulk editing", so i had to upload them one at a time, and they all uploaded correctly.

I tried to editing 20 unsold listings but when I tried to add them to the bulk editor I got a system message saying  "system error please try again later"

I tried to editing just 2 listings from drafts that I  did one at a time  but when i tried to upload them  i got a system message saying  "some of my listings cannot be used in bulk editing"

I tried to create new drafts and clicked on add multiple listings but got the message "system error please try again later"

I have tried on two different computers

I have tried using chrome and Firefox

But nothing works

Has anyone got any ideas what the problem is or how to fix it please?

Message 1 of 5
See Most Recent
4 REPLIES 4

ignore the 'systems error' and just carry on, I've been bulk editing for the last few days, and it appears every time, but I just ignore it, and the edits go through normally.

Message 2 of 5
See Most Recent

Message 3 of 5
See Most Recent

I'm having the same problem, hasn't been working for days and even if you just ignore the error message it just sits and churns away and nothing happens, having to list everything individually at the moment.

Message 4 of 5
See Most Recent

Wow - surely this is not been going on since 2017

Bulk shipping is not working for Royal Mail ?

Long term issue – all times of the day

needs fixing urgently please.

Tried Chrome & Safari & Opera & FireFox using a Mac - no joy!

Improvement Idea ref RM postage options = be able to set a default shipping option, but still be changeable.

Many thanks, Peter

Message 5 of 5
See Most Recent