About posting and item

Hi pls I would like eBay to refund my buyers because till now I don't have labels for that packlin .I don't no if I must have the labels to send it or I should just go at the post office an get the track number if eBay will give my money I don't want to take any risk eBay send me packlin labels but it's doesn't open . So my question is can I send it to post office and get the track number? If that will do or I prefer eBay to refund my buyers I don't want to waist her time then I will relist my item to 2 class Royal Mail it will be more easy for me I don't want to use that packlin anymore I need you guys help or the best way to refund the buyers I will cancel the item.

Message 1 of 2
See Most Recent
1 REPLY 1

About posting and item

For that amount of Money definitely take it to the Post Office and send it by Special Delivery. You will then be covered against Loss or damage in Transit. Enter the Tracking Number into your Sales Summary.

You don't have to use Packlink. If you Cancel the Sale you will still be charged the Selling Fee and will end up with a Defect on your Account and an Unhappy Buyer who will leave Negative Feedback.

Message 2 of 2
See Most Recent