Business Seller Board
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Erratic daily sales

Coming from a blue chip retail background and now working hard to make an online furniture retailer grow it's sales on eBay I'm permanently dumbfounded by one thing - why sales are so inconsistent on a daily level even when you hold a consistent leve...

Bulk upload of tracking numbers not working

I always added my tracking numbers by selectin all my orders then adding all the tracking numbers on one page. This hasn't been working for three days now and just get the 'It's not you, it's us' page. Now I have to add trackingnumber for each item s...

eBay’s INAD policy is an absolute joke. eBay doesn’t care about it’s sellers.

A family member of mine listed an item & got shafted because of eBay's policy that rewards buyers for making fraudulent claims. The item was exactly as described, clearly shown in pictures as unboxed, but new and unused. Only opened to check contents...

UNABLE TO REPLY TO MESSAGES

Anyone having issues with replying to messages, i can go into the message but when i hit reply i get a red banner at the top stating 'Sorry, something went wrong. Please tru again later"

Resolved! No VAT shown on invoices - now just packing slips

Hi all,I just wondered if anyone else is having the same issue; when we print our 'invoices' on the seller hub, it now only produces 'packing slips'. We can't find a way of producing an 'invoice' to include the VAT amount for the customer.As we state...

User avatar by Contributor
  • 16 replies
  • 1 kudos

Unable to access terapeak sourcing insight with a basic subscription

Hi members,I have tried to access the Terapeak Sourcing Insight Feature but it shows to subscribe while I've already Basic Subscription of the store. Can any help me with this as I am Unable to access terapeak sourcing insight with a basic subscripti...

Seller Hub - Accounting Information Help!

I'm putting together my 2022/23 accounts and am struggling to figure out which reports I need to be looking at when calculating my sales, ebay fees and refunds/charges etc. None of the figures in the various reports reconcile with each other and I ca...

Got business selling related questions? Start here: