UNABLE TO REPLY TO MESSAGES

Anyone having issues with replying to messages, i can go into the message but when i hit reply i get a red banner at the top stating 'Sorry, something went wrong. Please tru again later"

Message 1 of 9
See Most Recent
8 REPLIES 8

I am seeing lots of issue this morning - my feedback has disappeared, I cannot see my orders, cannot see any stock, cannot send offers - looks like a pretty wideranging issue - on my account at least.

I also have third party software that links to my ebay account and that is telling me my ebay account does not exist. 

Hopefully a temporary glitch

Message 2 of 9
See Most Recent

Totally crashed. Wont load any pages.
There was a problem loading your items. Please try again later.

Quick filters

Quick filters don't apply to your current search results.

when trying to view my listings. only have my seller hub visible but if I try to open sold items or listings it all goes pete tong!
£92 p/m plus fvf's and cannot use the site lol
Message 3 of 9
See Most Recent

Today is eBay's Maintenance day,  and many things go awry from time to time,  especially very early in the morning when it's still late in the evening in eBay HQ in CaliforniA and the eBay tech bots,  are tweaking things.

My messages too disappeared completely early on, and are just back now.

Try refreshing your page a few times,  if that doesn't help , it's just a matter of trying later, everything should then be back to normal.  

@divine0606 

@simas-stuff 

@cardhawkuk 

Message 4 of 9
See Most Recent

Still have nothing functioning here - it was fine until 7am and then everything just fell apart so assume it was a 7am code release.

Luckily my overnight orders had flowed through to the royal mail site by then so can still get everything packed and posted.

A good excuse to go for a walk for a couple of hours while it all settles down.

Message 5 of 9
See Most Recent

My messages have just reappeared but a walk sounds good!    Nice weather here for it too!

Message 6 of 9
See Most Recent

Still ongoing and now its moved to when you go and attempt to send a message the same error message apears i have several accounts and its happening on all of them

Message 7 of 9
See Most Recent

Mine still is not functioning. I would report it to ebay but they will probably just tell me everything is working as designed!

Message 8 of 9
See Most Recent

Same here.

It did briefly flicker into life 10 minutes ago, but now looks worse than it did earlier - I'm not even getting the "Uh oh..." message - just a blank screen for pretty much everything. 

Message 9 of 9
See Most Recent
Got business selling related questions? Start here: