Business Seller Board
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Blocking bidders

Sometimes you can see trouble coming around the corner and having the ability to block bidders helps you dodge a bullet I have had 5 questions from a buyer this morning and I'll go so far as to say after 20 years experience selling what I do, don't p...

Click & Drop Royal Mail integration issue.

I'm hoping someone can help me out here, whatever I try doesn't work. I am unable to link my Royal Mail Click & Drop account with my ebay account, whenever I try to link my account via the Click & Drop system it give me the URL for ebay.com rather th...

Resolved! Check the Fee's Charged - International Tax and Fee, and Promoted Listings Standard Fees

I know someone already posted about checking fee's but i am finding other problems regarding fee's charged. International Selling I have been charged a % on the tax the customer paid on the actual price of the item. So if the item was £7.94 and the c...

Sales slow in Junuary 2024

Hello, This is our first business year and have been good so far especially in December. My question : is it normal to have low Sales in Junuary - February. Please guide. Thanks

User avatar by Contributor
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Problems with Royal Mail delivery delays - Again!

Understandably there were delays while RM were on strike but are businesses aware that in some areas RM are now grouping mail (letter and LL 2nd class and RM48) and only delivering once a week? This appears to be due staff shortages over the summer h...

User avatar by Conversationalist
  • 53 replies
  • 6 kudos

February - The Month of Scammers?

Hello everyone - just looking to see if anyone else is noticing the rise of 'scams' this month.Been on ebay over 20 years, and business seller for the last several and have always come across the odd scammer here and there but this month I have had 4...

Extortion?

A buyer has sent a message claiming an item was not as described and that the description is misleading followed by a demand for a 50% refund for his troubles or to send a different item instead. This despite sending me pics demonstrating that what h...

categories

Does anyone have any idea why the wholesale and job lots categories .. have moved from Business ... and are now under collectibles art ? .. .. the heading says Collectables & Art - wholesale and job lots .... they have aways been under business ... t...

No RM24/48 Scan = Non received case!

Is anybody seeing an uptick / coincidental amount of item not received cases when their RM24/48 mail is not scanned at the point of delivery?I have noticed over a few months now that a good 80%+ gets scanned but every case that has come up for an ite...

Yet another Glitch with selling

I Just sold a pottery cat, when I looked to send the invoice I could not find it, but found it in the Unsold section marked as sold. I cannot send an invoice as it only gives me the option to relist, it is hard enough getting sales without these glit...

Got business selling related questions? Start here: