Welcome!

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our community of members and mentors.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Activity

Item arrived damaged

Hello, can somebody advise me please. I`m registered as a private seller. I sold an ornament on 23/04/24 and packed it all securely and covered it in bubble wrap but the buyer contacted me today to say the item arrived broken into 3 pieces and provid...

Request for cancellation charge

I have received emails about charging the item that I can not sell yet.I called several times and inform you about this case but unfortunately it is not solved yet.I would be appreciate if you could please help me .

Payment query

Hi. Due to an inexplicable oversight and for the first time in 20 years I have posted an item I sold before receiving payment. The purchaser has not paid after 2 days despite me sending 2 invoices. What is the eBay proceedure for this situation if th...

Ebay refund buyer

A buyer opened the case that the item was not delivered but the tracking details was shown that the item was deliverd .He opened the case and ebay refunded him saying no tacking details provided .but when i contacted ebay ,they said .it is too late ,...

eBay Search

Morning all, hope you are all well. Like many others we come to these boards to find solutions to our problems and/or offer insights to eBay and other users - you know the way a forum should work. In the last 12 months or so we have been hit as selle...

Cant leave Feedback

I want to leave feedback for an item I've purchased, but can't - what's happened with this? BTW my feedback is going to be 100% positive!

User avatar by Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Duplicates?

I seldom run auctions - but was wondering, if I have 2 identical items can I put one in as an Auction and one as a BIN or would this be classed as duplicates?many thanks in advance!

eBay's false estimated delivery dates, now several messages from buyers not happy.

I have been going on about this issue like a broken record. I have reported it several times and even been on the community chat several times. Ebay claim the EDD's are working fine. They are not. Ebay are giving buyers delivery dates as same day del...

Resolved! Expectation of sellers with regard to best offer

If a seller has created a bid situation and there is a best offer option, is the expectation of the seller that he/she expects an offer higher than the starting bid? If a seller created a buy it now situation, and there is a best offer option, is the...

buyer requested cancellation 10 min after purchase an item

Hi there as per description a buyer requested to cancel an order 10 min after its been purchase , in his explanation he find a cheaper item and he dont need it anymore , how is this fair on a seller end , now i need to re upload an item and sell it a...

User avatar by Contributor
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Combining Postage

When buyers have won multiple items it will only allow up to 40 items to be processed together. How can I increase this number? I am selling 35 mm slides

2013 Bentley Continental GT reg # v70 SSH

Ebay advert on 15 March 24, I ordered and paid for above vehicle on 21 march 24, organized delivery on 20 April, it didn't arrive, it cost £14,988 paid for by bank transfer, where are your garrentees, you vetted the customer, you charged the seller f...

offer made

I made an offer on an item of £7.99 and it came with £2.30 postage ..I won but it now says postage is £20 and it says I have paid £27.99 I tried to pay through the invoice i received which was for the correct amount of £10.29 but when I clicked on it...

Sold a car

Hi, I sold my car on Sunday21st April, we arranged for the buyer to pick it up between 5-7 on Friday, but they failed to show; eventually that evening they contacted us and agreed to pick it up 9am but failed to show. Then, at 3am this morning they t...

Resolved! Review offers

I have received offer messages on items I am interested in but when I click on 'review offer" it goes back to the selling screen with the original price .There is also a blue box line all around the "buy it now 'etc options & none of them respond eit...

payout

Hello,I am unable to access any of my money held in my e bay account. I have nearly £100 I want to pay into my designated bank account but there is no withdraw option and I have tried to change my payout schedules a few times but I am not getting any...

Discount code PAYAY20

Having gone round and round looking for help I’ve ended up here. Probably the wrong place .The above discount code isn't working for me. I was trying to buy some finish dishwasher tablets which were over £47 from a site that is on the discount list b...

User avatar by Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Why won't eBay fix bugs. Are they incompetent or just don't care for small businesses?

I have had this problem for over 18 months and reported it many times now.When I revise a listing it automatically ticks excluded locations losing me potential customers. I have checked my settings and no locations are excluded. I had to do a revisio...

Getting started

We want your journey here to be as great as can be, so we have put together some links to help you get quickly familiarised with the eBay Community.

Additional Resources
eBay News

See the latest eBay news, publications and updates here:

Announcements
Postage Updates
What's New
Most Helpful Authors
Top Solution Authors

Latest Announcements