payout

Hello,

I am unable to access any of my money held in my e bay account. I have nearly £100 I want to pay into my designated bank account but there is no withdraw option and I have tried to change my payout schedules a few times but I am not getting any money paid out at all. There doesnt seem to be any option to actually speak to anyone at e bay and the automated messaging service doesnt seem to understand what I am asking either. PLease can anyone help.

I have looked at all the self help documents and follwoed it all however I have no option to withdraw any funds on my e bay pages...both app and desktop!

Message 1 of 3
See Most Recent
2 REPLIES 2

payout

*vyolla*
Experienced Mentor

Sellers can't withdraw their funds, eBay pay them out automatically.

How long has your payment been held? If you're a new or infrequent seller then your payments will be held until tracking updates to show that your buyer has received their item, or they leave feedback.

You can check the payment status here:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/help/selling/getting-paid/getting-paid-items-youve-sold/payments-hold?id=4816...

Message 2 of 3
See Most Recent

payout

Changing Payment schedules is perhaps not a good idea, as that probably just causes delays.

Youhave not been very active for some time, so as a security measure, your money has been put on a 21 day hold, and will becreleased in due course.

Inactive accounts have frequently been hacked and ebay would wish any payment they make to go to the correct person.

Message 3 of 3
See Most Recent