my ebay page frozen and won't let me buy anything??

I can navigate through ebay's pages but when i click on an item i cannot get the photo of it and i cannot access the buy it now or place item in watch list ??

Message 1 of 4
See Most Recent
3 REPLIES 3

There have been similar reports from other member from the past few days,  so you're not alone.

I have tagged 2 Community Managers to ask if this is a technical issue, when I get a reply,  I'll come back to you.

Think I might  ' call' again....  marco@ebay  dave@ebay   is there any update here?  So many reports similar to this coming through today and the past few days.

In the meantime which device and browser are you using?  If the app or mobile browser, then switch if you can to a PC / laptop and use  Chrome or Firefox they work best with eBay,  and try from there,  it might help.

Message 2 of 4
See Most Recent

redwick1
Experienced Mentor

If you find that tressygirl's good advice works then please come back and let us know.

As said there are other reports of memebers having this problem.

We are just ordinary members trying to help.
Message 3 of 4
See Most Recent

plum993
Experienced Mentor

This issue has been affecting users for at least 4 days now without a fix or notification,and is affecting Mac users, safari,firefox,chrome and other browsers.

Ebay do say to report issues to ebay here who if you expalin the errors they should then pass it onto the tech team,https://www.ebay.co.uk/help/eua?id=5275&mkevt=1&mkpid

Weekdays: 8 am-10pm
Weekends: 9 am-6pm.

"The secret of getting ahead is making a start"
Message 4 of 4
See Most Recent