Did you mean: 
Business Seller Board
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Photos

Anyone having any issues uploading photos when listing an item from yesterday Sat 27th Jan from roughly dinner time until now I cannot get photos to upload in bulk. I've managed to get the main photo on but then it would let me upload any in bulk but...

eBay Authenticity Guarantee - Forced Postage Costs

So footwear listings that fall into the Authenticity Guarantee programme will now have their postage policies overridden by eBay who will charge a flat rate of £8.95 to customers. Sellers will be offered a free DPD label but have to drop the item off...

User avatar by Contributor
  • 7 replies
  • 7 kudos

Resolved! VAT showing when listing

Hi, I have just registered as a business seller. When i have first gone to list an item in the pricing it states Price (including VAT) or the option to set a VAT percentage. I am a businees seller now but I am not registered to pay VAT (nowhere near ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Listing has completely disappeared

I have just noticed that one of my listings has completely disappeared.I listed it on 10 December as a Buy It Now so it should have automatically renewed. I've looked in my Sold, Ended and Unsold items - no trace of it anywhere on my account. I've do...

Selling Limits

So this week I decided to bring this eBay id out of the woodwork and list again after quite a few years. Unsurprisingly it has had selling limits imposed. I do have another id that I normally (and still do) sell on It says in the help pages that you ...

cannot list any items

cannot create any listings at all, online chat just cut me off, not interested at all, any clues as to what is happening today

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Can't trigger premium service

Afternoon all, I hope everyone had a good Christmas and is enjoying a lucrative start to the new year. After my VERO takedown in November I'm slowly building my stock levels back up, I'm still at less than 50% stock BUT overall I'm having more sales ...

eBay App Update Pic Problems

Just tried to upload pics into a draft and it's only allowing me to add them one at a time instead of highlighting them all and uploading at once. Very time consuming and frustrating. What wally OK'd this at eBay?