Photos

Anyone having any issues uploading photos when listing an item from yesterday Sat 27th Jan from roughly dinner time until now I cannot get photos to upload in bulk. I've managed to get the main photo on but then it would let me upload any in bulk but only one at a time.

Message 1 of 8
See Most Recent
7 REPLIES 7

Photos

I haven't been listing, but just did a dummy run to see, mine all loaded fine. I'm on chrome.

Message 2 of 8
See Most Recent

Photos

Ok, thanks for your reply, I'm also on chrome and ive cleared all my cache/history as this sometimes does it but its still not working for me.  I'm gonna give them a ring.

Message 3 of 8
See Most Recent

Photos

Which device are you using?  If the app or mobile browser switch for now,  if you can to a PC / laptop,  use Chrome or Firefox and try from there.

@auntietootieblue 

Message 4 of 8
See Most Recent

Photos

I've had the same issue as well.

Message 5 of 8
See Most Recent

Photos

I've comee across issues from time to time also not being able to upload a photo, receiving that annoying interminable spinnng wheel.  I use a laptop and Chrome.

However,  for me,  just leaving the page sometimes even only  for a few minutes and returning,  clears up the issue,  and I can complete the listing.

It is a known issue appearing now and then seemingly for many,  we are not alone.

Message 6 of 8
See Most Recent

Photos

had the problem today on my ipad, gave up after trying to do three listings and had a sort out of stock instead, got home and went to continue the drafts on laptop and its slow on here as well, uasing firefox, but got there in the end.

Little bit annoyed as you would of thought would of been able to smash out more than three listings in a working day, but at least I have a few to do piles ready for the next few days ( well if everything works fine that is )

Message 7 of 8
See Most Recent

Photos

Hi

It did start to work for me again on Sunday afternoon but when I logged on Monday I can't do it again so had to report this again.  Its now Wednesday and still can't use my PC to up load photos. It will let me add photos via the app though.  I hate using the app for listing so for the last 2 days I have been listing items through draft on PC then using the app to up load photos which is a joke.  I know its not my PC because I can list on Vinted fine so its obviously another ebay issue.  I have noticed that the listing tool as changed so I guess its something to do with the roll out of that.

Message 8 of 8
See Most Recent
Got business selling related questions? Start here: