Did you mean: 
Postage
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Weird return request?

Hi.I'm a buyer and recently bought a item described as Genuine Samsung charger, 25W.I realized that is not genuine because the logo is missing and is not 25W but 15W. I spoke to the seller and he told me to return it as "Free return service". They in...

Return an item to the USA. I have a waybill for DHL .

I want to return an item to the USA. I have booked a return through eBay and have the waybill and other documents for shipping. Ebay doesn't mention what to do with the package for shipping. Do I take it to a depot or will it be collected? Also the l...

User avatar by Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Parcel force delivered customer return to wrong address

A customer returned a coat and selected parcel force for the return option. Gutted as they are the worst courier service out there. Nothing specifically to do with the courier in my area as when I've sent something using them, there have always been ...

Responsibility for lost return?

So I ordered a refurbished phone from a large seller but opened a change of mind return request. Seller then provided me with Royal Mail Tracked 48 label. However, the issue is that the max compensation from Royal Mail with this label is £100 and the...

User avatar by Visitor
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Item return after case decided in my favour

A case decided that i,the buyer should be refunded for a faulty item(£350).The private seller says they have not been given the option to send me a returns label,but will pay me the cost of return.What is the situation,If i then buy the postage and s...

Printer would not print return postrage label

I was about to print a return postage label but the printer went dead so I purchased postage from Royal Mail and sent my return parcel. I can't find a way of changing return details as ebay says ' awaiting despatch. Idid contact the seller with new t...

Postage

I have just received a refund for a defective item i got then ian email saying print postage label when i press on it it takes me back to my order detals i do not know how i am going to send the item back.

User avatar by Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Evri returned item - unable to track

Anyone offer advise please. I ordered an item before Xmas. Sent it back same day 21/12/23 as poor quality using same courier company as seller - Evri. tracking stops at 28/12/23 seller keeps telling me item not received so won't refund me. I have spe...