Weird return request?

Hi.

I'm a buyer and recently bought a item described as Genuine Samsung charger, 25W.

I realized that is not genuine because the logo is missing and is not 25W but 15W. I spoke to the seller and he told me to return it as "Free return service". They instructed me to put this item in an envelope, write their address and write "Return to sender" and drop this in any letterbox. That's it. This sounds very weird to me because:

1. I received this from Evri.

2. I does not make sense that I can drop things like this.

3. There is no way to track the return. 

Is this procedure weird or normal?

Message 1 of 3
See Most Recent
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Weird return request?

Do not do as your seller asks. In fact do not communicate with them again as they sound dodgy,

When you receive something not as described you open a return using "Does not match photos or description" as the reason.

Your sller will get 3 working days to  send you a tracked prepaid label to retuen for refund. If they don't, escalate your case on day 4. Once the tracking shows delivered or attempted delivery back to the seller they have 2 days to refund you, and if they don't you escalate again.

******************************************************************************************