Did you mean: 
Postage
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Stolen after delivery

Hi all I have a issue with a buyer who has put a claim in against me for a item that has been stolen after delivery it seems the yodel driver left the package on the path at the front of the address and marked it as in a safe location in the porch an...

parcel lost

I bought item from a seller , and it was ment to arrive on 14th , but it didn't. and since I wasn't going to be home for a few days I diverted it to a parcel shop . and it's been stuck there since Friday. I have tryed and tryed with evri but no one h...

User avatar by Contributor
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Postage & Dispute

Curious to see if its just me or if other people have the same issue and feel Ebay are a bit quick to bring cases against you. I over free postage with a Royal Mail second class deliver bought via ebay over minimum tracking. Ebay adveretise its a 3 d...

A recent buyer experience

Just wanted to ask the community for some advice. I sold a very inexpensive item in January, buyer paid and the item was delivered 7 days after despatch (Thanks Royal Mail). Yersterday (7 weeks after delivery) the buyer opened a request saying they h...

Lost parcels

Hi - I recently had a pair of trousers lost by Royal Mail - sale value £15.00 + £2.40 (2nd class large letter)I claimed for that sum and received a book of 8 x 1st class stamps - value £10 in return.I have never had a problem with Royal Mail refunds ...

Courier damaged item

I sold a bundle on here and ensured it was wrapped up very securely before putting in the box which again was made extremely secure and I wrote Fragile all over the box. It arrived at the buyers home smashed to pieces. I contacted Yodel who told me t...

Who do I turn to. ?

An item I posted was delivered yesterday ( 11. 50 am Sunday) , the person was out and it was left on the front door step and a card was put through the door.At 15.20 I get a message from the buyer saying there's no parcel just the note through the do...

User avatar by Engager
  • 22 replies
  • 0 kudos

Click and Collect did not work

Hi, I am having a very bad experience with Click and Collect. I wish I never used that.The parcel never arrived to the Parcel Shop. I never got any collection code or info.It shows as "delivered" with a delay of 8 days if I check the tracking on the ...

Lost package

Good afternoon, I was hoping to get some help. I made a purchase on ebay on the 28th of November 2023. I arranged for the item to be delivered to a click and collect point. The item had arrived on the 1st of December at the collection point but I was...

User avatar by Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

eBay says Delivered but DHL say different

"We are unable to find a match for the shipment number you have entered. We may not yet have received your parcel from your retailer. When we receive your parcel the tracking will be updated and we’ll send a notification to the contact details provid...

Item hasn't arrived to buyer

On the 8th of January, I posted an item that had a tracking number. Recently, the seller has contacted me, saying that the Royal Mail tracking number hasn't been working and their package hasn't arrived yet. I've never encountered any problems when s...