Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Postage
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Return lost in post Royal Mail (Yet Another)

I bought an Item for £60 from a reputable seller. The item was faulty and seller agreed refund in chat. Label received via ebay returns by seller. Item scanned and returned 24/11/23 via local Post Office. When I track item I just get the screen attac...

User avatar by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Item from US to UK marked as delivered but not received

I bought an item from a US seller, my address is in the UK. The listing states "Postage: USPS First Class Mail International / First Class Package International Service". Yesterday afternoon I received an email from eBay saying package has been deliv...

Missed delivery being returned to authenticator

My order was attempted delivery on the 29th dec initially it said redelivery would be attempted on the 30th how ever over night this changed and it says being sent back to pack link . Neither dpd or pack link can give me any further information its j...

item with no tracking

It is quite funny to read how much people have difficulties with trackings. They should not, because ebay keeps it the only and one right thing. ebay's only interest in making decision is that is there tracking code or not. No matter if buyer has got...