Seller Central
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Buyer riased "item not recieved"

So the buyer raised a item not recieved as Yodel are 4 days late delivering my item.He's angry because I used Yodel not Evri.The item is showing due for delivery tomorrow.I just want to refund him now as hes looking at this reveiws he has a habit of ...

Promotional offers

Hi everyone, has anyone else stopped getting offers for selling ?I used to get offers regularly every few weeks and regularly sold stuff but haven't received one for months. Hope someone can advise me on anything I can do to try and receive them agai...

Resolved! Why is ebay so hard to sell on now

I remember when i first started on my first account back in 2005, it was so easy to sell things, it didn't really matter what it was, you could post it on auction and it would sell within a week or two maximum and you'd get quite a few bidders and a ...

User avatar by Engager
  • 29 replies
  • 4 kudos

No ref number global shipping

Sold 2 lot today with global shipping program. When I go to post it give the Lichfield address but were ref number should be it saying ref. NULL So can not post ? Just amazing how can you send items with out the ref number so they can identify the pa...

Resolved! Feedback

Hello,I know this is not an issue with eBay service, but maybe worth to mention.Do you find it a bit annoying with buyers not leaving any feedback? I dont mind when it is a little thing for couple of quid.But I've had so many situations when eg. I se...

User avatar by Engager
  • 44 replies
  • 4 kudos

Query purchasing postage label on item sold

Hi, I have sold a dress for £5.57, with Evri postage cost of £2.94. E-bay has already transferred the total £8.51 into my bank account. I need to post this to the buyer tomorrow, but when I click on the item to "Purchase Postage", I keep getting the ...

Resolved! Listing description with AI

Dear eBay sellers, What is the best service that can write listings titles and descriptions using AI? For example, if we enter a product type and name and some specifics. It writes the title and description for me. Thanks in advance!

User avatar by Contributor
  • 19 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Ebay £1700 Sales Threshold

Hello everyone, I have two questions about the Ebay £1700 sales threshold: 1. If I reach £1700 in the middle of the year, will it be reported to HMRC immediately or will it be reported at the end of the year or Jan 2025? 2. Although I reach £1700, th...

User avatar by Contributor
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos
Got selling related questions? Start here: