Pottery and Porcelain discussion group
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Any Shelley China Experts out there please :)

Good Evening Lovely People, I posted this in seller central before I stumbles across this group. Im not sure if anyone will be able to help without seeing a photo of the cup and saucer, but it wouldnt let me upload a pic. I found out the shape of the...

Strange, spikey ceramic studio piece. Maker please, please please!!!!!:D

Hello, this ceramic studio piece has been baffling us for over ten years! We took it to an auction house and saw their in house art pottery expert. He was pleasantly amazed by the piece but after several days of research and calling various experts, ...

Art pottery mark

Hello, just wondered if anyone knew anything about this mark on a small art pottery vase. Its a lovely thing, bit weird but i love it, would like to know a bit more about it. Would be very gratefull for any info, thanks.

Need help with sone china cup & /saucers in excellent condition/ golstar pattern.

I have 6 Susie cooper coffee cans and saucers a wedding present in 1965 They have rarely been used . They are a white with gold star pattern and the inside of each cup is coloured and matches the saucer. each cup and saucer is a different colour. The...

User avatar by Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Any idea how old.

Hi, This has been in the family for a long time, but i don't know anything about it, apart from the fact it's very heavy. Could anyone tell me what it's made of. i'm guessing it's Victorian, Anyone?

Unidentified Piece - Sevre ?

Please find attached an image of a small serving dish of mine. There are no visible manufacturing marks but I was struck by the similarity with several Sevre turquoise & gold pieces I've seen. Both the lid and base have a pair of handpainted small ru...

Possible Meissen porcelain?

Hello everyone I have been trying to identify the attached mark on a porcelain figure I have. The 2 crossed lines indicate that it is in the style of Meissen, and I have seen photos of many Meissen marks that look similar. However, nothing matches ex...

Tiny marks on porcelain

Hi, I have acquired some pretty porcelain rouge pots or ointment pots, whilst searching for any marks I have seen some barely visible Nos and letters (No9RG73EZ) etched into the lids and the bases of two separate pairs, the pairs are not alike but th...

Johnson Bros item

Hi everyone. I need some help in identiyfing a piece of Johnson Bros pottery. I would be grateful if anyone could tell me what this piece is used for and the name of the pattern and its age. Thanks in advance Nicholas

Heise help please

Hello I was wondering if anyone knows a little more about Heise please. I came across a pair of hanging hearts a couple of years ago. I bought them as they looked pretty and had no idea what they were at the time as I thought the mark said beige! Lol...