Pottery and Porcelain discussion group
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ming dynasty

Hi can anyone help identfy this small saucer ,is it form the ming dynasty ,it measuse 5 inches accross and is hand painted with what looks like 4 child like faces seperated by 4 masked faces ,there are no makers mark on the back only two bouble blue ...

Can Anyone Help ID This Plate?

Hello. A friend has asked if I can help to identify a collector's plate she owns - I have only been given very limited information and this single photo, but it may be enough to find out the manufacturer, artist and possibly also an approximate value...

IMG_9824.png

help identifying some pottery

Hi i am looking for some pottery but i do not know what to look under, my mum bought her mum a little jug over 50 years ago and is now looking for matching pottery,the jug is a brown glazed pottery featuring small 'iced gem' type flowers around the r...

User avatar by Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Dresden or Limoges mark

Hello, could anyone help me with the mark on a fragonard cup and saucer. My husband thought it was dresden but trying to investigate it I am pointed to double L marks. The L's cross but are not closed loops, with a U in the middle. Above is a shape l...

User avatar by Visitor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Help with bell, Belleek ?

Hello, I bought this bellhttp://www.ebay.com/itm/261487452132?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649and I don't think it is really Belleek. It has the little china banner inside the bell, but it is just smooth, no imprint or lettering of ...