Need help with sone china cup & /saucers in excellent condition/ golstar pattern.

I have 6 Susie cooper coffee cans and saucers a wedding present in 1965  They have rarely been used .  They are a white with gold star pattern and the inside of each cup is coloured and matches the saucer.   each cup and saucer is a different colour. They are bone china .  How do I estimate a price for them to sell on Ebay?  Does anyone have advice on the type of packaging to use to post them safely.  I have not sold anything breakable before.

Message 1 of 2
See Most Recent
1 REPLY 1

Need help with sone china cup & /saucers in excellent condition/ golstar pattern.

Hi I would suggest that you search for similar items that have already sold on e-bay. This will give you an idea of what buyers are prepared to pay. if in your opinion that is not enough there are other avenues you migh explore. 

With regard to P&P.  I wrap each item individually. In the case of saucers, plates etc. once wrapped individually wrap them together with plenty of padding around them. Cups are a bit more awkward pad each one before boxing making sure that they cannot bang together in transit. Don't forget to pad above and below them bfore using a sturdy box or even consider double boxing i.e. pack your items in a box then pad it and put it in another box. 

Hope this info is usefull to you

Regards Nicholas

Message 2 of 2
See Most Recent