Any Shelley China Experts out there please :)

Good Evening Lovely People,

I posted this in seller central before I stumbles across this group. Im not sure if anyone will be able to help without seeing a photo of the cup and saucer, but it wouldnt let me upload a pic.

I found out the shape of the cup was Eve, and the backstamp is 1925 - 1945. It has lovely pretty pink flowers and some greenery on the front of the cup, with 2 lovely little butterflies on the back of cup, it has Shelleys England written on it, and this number R756533, and UR 2223 in red.

The saucer has the same lovely pink flowers and greenery and a lovely little pink butterfly, and a little dark purple butterfly, with Shelleys England printed on it and 2223 in red, and a no2 in a circle.

I have tried googleing it, and loads come up, Ive looked through them all, but none of this actual design.

Thank you Kindly.

Message 1 of 5
See Most Recent
4 REPLIES 4

Hi If you type into google this search term I think you will find the info you want        shelley rd 756533

Hope this helps

nicholas9144

Message 2 of 5
See Most Recent

Hi Nicholas,

Thank you, I tried that earler, but nowhere can I find the pattern I have, its beautiful, but cant find anything with it 😞

Message 3 of 5
See Most Recent

Message 4 of 5
See Most Recent

Ahhh, its let me upload a photo now 🙂

Message 5 of 5
See Most Recent