Buying
Discover tried-and-true techniques for better bidding and buying on eBay from fellow experienced members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Promotion code(HAPPY20) T&C's could be clearer

Just used the HAPPY20 code for some more shiny thangsAll good - saved over 30 of my earth quids Went to use again for the 'big one' that would knock £75 off the expensive, should I shouldn't I , 'shiny thang'NO GOThe code did not appear on the listin...

Brand new motorcycle fuel tank shipping

Hi, I'm looking for an answer to this question below. I would like to purchase a brand new motorcycle fuel tank from FL, United States for delivery to the United Kingdom Can this be sent through ebay international shipping? I see used tanks are prohi...

Nectar Points and Ebay, things are changing

It looks like the relationship between Nectar and eBay is changing, as i've just had this email from Nectar "From the 1st of September, the way you collect and spend Nectar points with eBay is changing.You will no longer be able to collect or spend N...

User avatar by Engager
  • 71 replies
  • 10 kudos

Resolved! Remove very annoying 2 step verification process

How do I get rid of this supremely annoying thing? It's only been there a morning and I'm already sick of having to fetch my mobile phone to get the code. I am not surgically and unhealthily attached to my phone, it is not with me constantly and exce...

Replacement reversing camera

Hi I bought a reversing camera and its faulty, contacted the China seller about 15 times and no replacement. How do I get ebay to step in, when I ask ebay to step in I cant pick the camera as an option because I have received the faulty one.

New Feedback Profile page. No more Classic View :(

I have just seen the new Feedback Profile page, which made my heart sink. Although there is an option to switch back to the Classic Feedback page, presumably this horrible new version will be permanently foisted upon us sooner or later, whether we li...

Resolved! Returned Item Not delivered

Hi all, I purchased an item and when received it was nothing like the description. I started a return, which the seller accepted and I returned the item using the label provided by eBay. Shortly after posting the seller got in touch and asked me whic...

Resolved! Is Evri killing Ebay?

There are plenty threads with people complaining about Evri, many have replys from happy customers saying " I havn't had a problem with Evri" but if you did then you would find out just what a joke they are.The measure of a company is how they deal w...

User avatar by Contributor
  • 77 replies
  • 6 kudos

Cancelling a potential scam order

Hello! I recently ordered an item on ebay that although niche, is quite popular. The seller claims it to be a legitimate item but upon checking their account, which ships from china and has many grammatical and spelling mistakes, and the listing incl...

Negative feedbacks

Hi there all hope you are all well and happy.Here's one conversation which buyer's get away with which is so unfairFor sellers on the eBay platform.I think it's unfair for a seller on this platformTo undergo such discrimination from buyer's.Allowing ...

User avatar by Engager
  • 20 replies
  • 0 kudos