Business Seller Board
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

No sales

What is going on at eBay? No sales, no offers no response to offers, last sale 15 hours ago and counting. I sell worldwide, all listings promoted, TRS, eBay premium service, fast and free, NO SALES. Everything's collapsed since mid march/early April....

eBay automatically sender offers on behalf of sellers - offers increase right up to 50% discount!

Every day is a learning day! There has been a default on offers sent - a ticked box - for some time now. Whilst if I sent someone an offer of 15%, theoretically it can be time saving to have the offer sent to any subsequent interested watchers/buyers...

Adding VAT to bids?

Saw this posted on another forum, is it true? 'In case you're not aware, ebay has started to add 20% Vat to prices. So, if you place a bid on an item for £100 they kindly tell you (after you have bid) that an additional 20% will be added. I have rece...

Clipboard01.jpg

Parcel shop drop off sizes for Yodel issue

I've just dropped off some parcels at my Morrisons local and they have been told by their Yodel collection driver that they can't accept large parcels any moreI asked her to explain how big a larger parcel was and she said that one that was like a la...

Just seething at this 'private' seller

Posted before, about this ‘private’ seller, but the saga continues.When forced into business registration, she just opens up a new private account. This is the fourth time, the fifth ID.Buys occasion/cocktail dresses, mainly off Vinted, takes an exce...

We’re updating our User Agreement...

Hi ebay, We’re updating our User Agreement on Mo‍nday 3 J‍une 20‍24. No action is needed from you, but if you would like to learn more, you can find details here (though really, don't bother, you're not really part of it). Some of the key changes we’...

RETURNS for fashion/clothing retailers (but other categories please chime in)

This post has been on my mind for a while. I'd love an open discussion. My returns rate is currently a shocking 13.8%. It has climbed steadily from 9-10% over the last 3 years. Prior to COVID I had been at under 10% for years. This coincides with a d...

Negative feedback given but has disappeared

I gave negative feedback to a seller for what he/she claimed i have not checked the parts comparrison chart !! I had done a comparrison check and the photo on the listing was what i wanted . I recieved a item that was poor quality and was not the ite...

Got business selling related questions? Start here: