Where has the listing quality report gone?

I cannot find my Listing Quality Report in the performance tab. It used to be a button right at the top. Does anyone know where it has gone?

Message 1 of 24
See Most Recent
23 REPLIES 23

Had a look and its gone for me as well, unless its been moved?

Message 2 of 24
See Most Recent

Contacted eBay about this yesterday the "technical" team are "working" on it, and the eBay agent I spoke to has no idea on how long that is going to take. I guess they want to "improve" something that already did what it was supposed to.

Message 3 of 24
See Most Recent

Hi All,

There is currently an open tech ticket for this issue. Unfortunately I don't have a time frame for the fix but Ive added your accounts to the bug report. 

Thanks,

Dave

Did you find your solution? Help other members by marking your problem as solved. Simply click on "Accept as solution" for the answer that helped you.
eBay
Message 4 of 24
See Most Recent

Hi Dave,

Thank you for acknowledging the problem I've been having. Mine has come back but when I click it I get an error message:

"We couldn't generate your report. Please try again later."

Message 5 of 24
See Most Recent

Hi @aj_swift 

Ive seen mixed reports on this, the error seems to be part of the issue as well. Ill continue to monitor this thread for any new reports and Ill post back here as soon as I have an update.

Thanks,

Dave

Did you find your solution? Help other members by marking your problem as solved. Simply click on "Accept as solution" for the answer that helped you.
eBay
Message 6 of 24
See Most Recent

Just to add my report - my listings quality report last updated on January 13th (so was worthless) but was still accessible as of Thursday 18th February. Now it isn't showing up at all.

Message 7 of 24
See Most Recent

Hi @superchallenge 

Thanks for the additional info. 

Ive added your account to the tech report.

Thanks,

Dave

eBay
Message 8 of 24
See Most Recent

Hi Dave,

Can you please add my account to the tech report, it has disappeared from my seller hub too!

Message 9 of 24
See Most Recent

Any idea of when this is going to he sorted??

Message 10 of 24
See Most Recent

Hi @rsfootwear 

Ive added your account to the report.

Thanks,

Dave

eBay
Message 11 of 24
See Most Recent

Hi @uk.yourgiftsdelivered 

Unfortunately I don't have anything yet. I'll post back here as soon as I have an update.

Thanks,

Dave

eBay
Message 12 of 24
See Most Recent

Google seems to think it's been removed in the US yet we are getting told it's a technical issue? 

Message 13 of 24
See Most Recent

Hi Dave,

Can you please add my accout to the "bug" report , this is an extremly usefull tool for business sellers

Message 14 of 24
See Most Recent

Hi Dave,

Can you please add my account to the report, as it provides import and usefull insights

Message 15 of 24
See Most Recent

@daisys-den wrote:

Google seems to think it's been removed in the US yet we are getting told it's a technical issue? 

@daisys-den I'm not sure if this is what you are referring to, but eBay had announced they were discontinuing it in January 2023 but then backtracked due to overwhelming seller feedback requesting to keep it.

Over on the US community, we're also being told this current instance of the report disappearing is a technical issue with ALERT15180.

https://community.ebay.com/t5/Selling/Listing-Quality-Report-is-gone/m-p/34289945/highlight/true#M23... 

Message 16 of 24
See Most Recent

2 weeks and still no updates???

Message 17 of 24
See Most Recent

Hi All,

Unfortunately I don't have an update on this.

Ill continue to monitor this thread and any new reports to the bug ticket.

Once I have a n update on the progress of the ticket I'll post it here.

Thanks,

Dave

eBay
Message 18 of 24
See Most Recent

Mine hasn't been working for weeks and has disappeared now. An ebay representative called me last month to inform me of this feature and advised me to use it to help with listings - next time I go to use it it's not working...

Message 19 of 24
See Most Recent

Any update yet?

Message 20 of 24
See Most Recent
Got business selling related questions? Start here: